PDA

View Full Version : How much dif. is a adjustableN2 onan RT from a preset

PowerFedMag
01-27-2002, 06:54 PM
Hey, I use a Preset N2Duck on my RT..how much better can things get with an adjusty??? Any fallbacks to doin so? I hear the ol' velocity goes ta hell, but thats what I heard...I need enlightenment!

Paintchucker
01-27-2002, 07:41 PM
I have a nitro duck adjustable. I also have a preset. I like the adjustable to tune the reactiveness out of the trigger a little bit, as I tend to chop a little more when it goes RT...

AGD-Acolyte
01-28-2002, 02:35 PM
I have an RT-Pro with a Flatline nitro system (adjustable). I have noticed that I almost never chop with the air pressure going into the gun set at approximately 750 psi, while I would chop more when the pressure going into the gun was set at a significantly higher psi, such as 850. If you find that you have a problem chopping, an adjustable system that will allow you to control the air pressure going into the gun may help.

PowerFedMag
01-28-2002, 03:31 PM
why are you chopping more, and why do you chop less at a lower pressure? My trigger pull and all is nice, but I guess the adjustable makes the trigger come back harder, I am not exactly sure what the increase and decrease of pressure does.

Load SM5
01-28-2002, 06:40 PM
The higher the input pressure the more reactive the trigger. Sometimes the trigger can be so reactive it bounces of your finger a few times before you can get it out of the way. It can cause some chopping.