PDA

View Full Version : Emag Blender

Nick28
12-28-2008, 08:51 PM
I received my Emag from dsrkd. It was a project gun and I'm excited to get it firing on all cylinders. I hooked it up with no air leaks and was shooting it on semi with no problems. On full auto it turned into a blender. I guess the level X just needs tuning...? It has Xmod 1.3 and I only had a rev on top trying to outshoot it and see how the level X worked. From surfing the site/net it seems I just play around with the spacers and springs. Big game on Thursday, so I'm hoping to have it rocking by then. Tuning the Xmod seems to be an entire beast on it's own.

going_home
12-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Emags dont have eyes so the reality is, if you dont have a force fed hopper (Empire B, Halo B, etc.) , you will continue to chop paint. The Revy is not feeding the paint fast enough.

;)

maniacmechanic
12-28-2008, 09:14 PM
Emags dont have eyes so the reality is, if you dont have a force fed hopper (Empire B, Halo B, etc.) , you will continue to chop paint. The Revy is not feeding the paint fast enough.

;)

the LX shouldn't chop it , should chuff

Ruler_Mark
12-28-2008, 09:19 PM
the LX shouldn't chop it , should chuff
unless it is tuned like poo

gunangel
12-29-2008, 04:44 AM
or paints super fragile ;)

BigEvil
12-29-2008, 08:43 AM
What is the ROF you are trying to shoot full auto at? An emag, with the stock on/off pin and mediocre air tank is typically good for about 15-17 bps, depending. If you try to shoot it at say 20 bps the sear will not reset reliably and you will turn the gun into a blender regardless of the loader.

mpsd
12-29-2008, 09:19 AM
What is the ROF you are trying to shoot full auto at? An emag, with the stock on/off pin and mediocre air tank is typically good for about 15-17 bps, depending. If you try to shoot it at say 20 bps the sear will not reset reliably and you will turn the gun into a blender regardless of the loader.

I was going to say that. If you only have a Revvy, try lowering the ROF to 9 or 10 and adjusting your Level 10.

Epic_Scotsman
12-29-2008, 01:28 PM
its no good sll it to me for 400 because I'm generous :p

dark blade
01-04-2009, 07:05 PM
haha... if that marker was no good i would punch tom kaye in the face because i didnt think these things could ever die.

there is always a way to fix everything. Tuning should be really easy. just put the spring that you will be using (i assume the red one) on the bolt and start from there.

take everything out and first find the correct spacer and o-ring combo. It should feel as though it seals on the bolt yet slides easily, try this one on the mag. if it leaks go down a size, if its fine go up one. if its still fine go up again and if it still leaks go down again. Just do this until you find the one that works the most reliably.

then take the shims that you have and start with 1, put the tip back on, fire a few and hold a paintball half in the chamber. Fire a few times and see if it breaks or chuffs. Put in another shim if necessary. Keep doing this until it works reliably and does not chuff on a normal shot or break on a misload.

Then have fun