PDA

View Full Version : Classic/Intimidator

paintbattler
01-27-2002, 07:40 PM
just like the title says, classic or intimidator. im fed up with my mag. look at my sig and tell me which u wood rather have, my mag or an intimdator
thanks in addvace.
PS: plz dont be bias

irbodden
01-27-2002, 07:45 PM
Timmy

RSUAVE911
01-27-2002, 08:14 PM
This really isn't a tough decision...Timmy all the way.

Army
01-27-2002, 09:05 PM
Umm... you are running a high end gun and gear, but feeding it with a sloooooowwwww 9v revvy. Can I guess that you are having a lot of chops and blaming the 'Mag?

Oh well, too bad for you. While the Timmy is nice, you are spending a lot of cash just to have Bobs name on it.

All you need is a 12v Revvy, or a Warp feed, and the 'Mag will rock as good, or better, than the Timmy. Plus you won't need to spend even more cash on the never-ending "upgrade".

Not being biased, just sensible:cool:

zvanut
01-27-2002, 10:39 PM
i would keep/upgrade the mag. IMHO timmys have nice anno, but r ugly as anything. i also think that the grip frame looks like a rebels. :)

Bonx0007
01-27-2002, 10:56 PM
Timmy is a great fast gun but I think throwing a retro, warp/12 volt revy combo on your gun will enhance it greatly. The good thing about the mag is that you don't have to worry about pressures. The timmy is very delicate on pressure. I love my mag.My girlfriend has a timmy and she likes it. Whatever floats your boat. Make sure you shoot one first because it will feel rather tall compared to your mag.

FeelTheRT
01-27-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Army
Oh well, too bad for you. While the Timmy is nice, you are spending a lot of cash just to have Bobs name on it.

All you need is a 12v Revvy, or a Warp feed, and the 'Mag will rock as good, or better, than the Timmy. Plus you won't need to spend even more cash on the never-ending "upgrade".

Not being biased, just sensible:cool:

your not spending alot on the Timmy... It's what, $550-600? Concidering it's an electronic, nice ano, not bad milling, ACE, and JJ 2 piece barrel, the price isn't bad at all.

You wo'nt need to upgrade the Timmy at all either.

liigod
01-28-2002, 02:54 AM
timmy

TheTramp
01-28-2002, 09:11 AM
If you had a Retro on there it would be a question. AIR valve Mag v. Timmy? Timmy wins.

The real question should be: Should I get a Retro valve or a Timmy?

FeelTheRT
01-28-2002, 10:17 AM
it really depends what your looking at. If you awnt fast ROF, then go for the Timmy defenetly, the ReTro valve will only boost ur ROF upto maybe 1or 2 bps more... Plus you can say bye bye to broken paint in your breach.

Donnyluv
01-28-2002, 10:52 AM
I've got both,...Timmy is better. ACE works great. But for tight playing, I prefer my Emag w/ warp over it.

paintbattler
01-28-2002, 03:38 PM
thank you for all the quick responses. im considering between the two right now. how much u think my mag wood be worth without my tank. i was thinking 450. if i can get more plz tell me and plz dont be afraid to speak ur mind. thnx in advance

Dude
01-28-2002, 05:43 PM
Definately the Timmy. I have one with just about everything that you could put on it and it is incredible. You never break paint, provided that you have quality paint and don't let the warp run out of paint. It is very fast and accurate and has very little recoil. I have heard that BL's company's customer service is good, but I have never actually delt with them. It's very good, buy it.

MagMan5446
01-28-2002, 07:11 PM
If you want an ACE, it's not too hard to put on any gun. It would look pretty ugly on a mag, unless you had a black teflon body...but still. It's all gravy baby.

AngelBoy
01-28-2002, 07:21 PM
Timmy. Electric, ACE, purdy, nuf said. Although I would really save up more cash and get an Extreme with ACE.

sifu01
01-28-2002, 09:01 PM
Let's just say that If I knew then what I know now, I would have bought a timmy.

WiccanWarlord
01-28-2002, 11:00 PM
im facing the samedilema right now, brand new rt pro, or a new timmy, same price , but whaty to get, ive had my mini for a year and a half.. its a greqt gun and all, next no no chops.. but i do like to try out new guns and stuff.. howlong have you had the mag?. its really up to you, i suggest you shoot them both first.the timmy isnt THAT ugly, its no angel but its not that bad really. a guy in the bunker next to me unloaded about 100 paiball across the feild to nail the back players(witch won the game) and i didnt even year his gun shooting, stock barrel too.