PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone knows where's KCs-RTule?

mpsd
12-30-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm trying to reach him with no success. If anyone could help me getting in touch with him I'd apreciate that.

Thanks!

Texas Trigger
12-30-2008, 10:59 PM
Nao sei. Ele esta nao presente. ;)

Ruler_Mark
12-30-2008, 11:35 PM
He has been very busy recently. pactience?

Texas Trigger
12-31-2008, 11:27 AM
Well good to know he's okay.

mpsd
12-31-2008, 03:28 PM
Nao sei. Ele esta nao presente. ;)

Voce fala portugues mesmo ou usou o Google Language Tools pra traduzir? :)

Do you really spek portuguese or did you use the Google Language Tools to translate?

:cheers:

mpsd
12-31-2008, 03:33 PM
He has been very busy recently. pactience?

I'm cool. Also heard he was working really hard latelly but as it looks like he wasn't loging in latelly, I thought maybe somebody knew any other way to talk to him.

Texas Trigger
12-31-2008, 03:56 PM
Voce fala portugues mesmo ou usou o Google Language Tools pra traduzir? :)

Do you really spek portuguese or did you use the Google Language Tools to translate?

:cheers:

Eu falo portugues...Eu estudo portugues em A Academia de Forca Aerea.

I've only taken one semester so don't make fun of my grammar. :rolleyes:

mpsd
12-31-2008, 04:07 PM
Eu falo portugues...Eu estudo portugues em A Academia de Forca Aerea.

I've only taken one semester so don't make fun of my grammar. :rolleyes:

Pelo contrario! Pelo menos por enquanto, voce escreveu tudo certo. Parabens! Para quem estudou so um semestre, voce ja esta bastante bem. Se quiser praticar comigo, fique a vontade. Portugues e, tecnicamente, uma lingua mais dificil que Ingles, uma vez que tem muitas flexoes verbais, acentos etc.

Abracos!

Texas Trigger
12-31-2008, 04:34 PM
Pelo contrario! Pelo menos por enquanto, voce escreveu tudo certo. Parabens! Para quem estudou so um semestre, voce ja esta bastante bem. Se quiser praticar comigo, fique a vontade. Portugues e, tecnicamente, uma lingua mais dificil que Ingles, uma vez que tem muitas flexoes verbais, acentos etc.

Abracos!

Didn't understand some of that, but I appreciate the offer to practice and the complement. And your English is very good. I hardly knew you were foreign until I saw your info. I wanna head down to Brazil eventually, I hear there's a cool field there with abandoned brick buildings and stuff. I forget where I saw those pics...

mpsd
01-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Didn't understand some of that, but I appreciate the offer to practice and the complement. And your English is very good. I hardly knew you were foreign until I saw your info. I wanna head down to Brazil eventually, I hear there's a cool field there with abandoned brick buildings and stuff. I forget where I saw those pics...

I said: On the contrary! At least until now, you've written everything perfectly. Congratulations! For someone that have only being studying for une semester, you are going quite well. If you want to practice the language with me, feel free to do so. Technically, Portuguese is a harder language, compared to English, since it has many different verbal inflections, special characters and so on.

Cheers!

About that field you've seen, maybe it's this one:
http://www.masterfield.com.br/

Texas Trigger
01-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Yeah, I understood all but the second sentence. And no, that doesn't look like the field I saw. The one I saw had a bunch of old, abandoned, brick buildings. One was like five stories tall...ridiculous.