PDA

View Full Version : is intelliframe good?

Pyro0231
01-27-2002, 08:14 PM
how good is an intelliframe honestly, and how is the triger pull on it? review it plz if u use one

OldSchoolMag
01-27-2002, 09:12 PM
Good and good.

hope this helps!

OSM

Xzion
01-27-2002, 11:09 PM
The intelliframe is considerd by most the BEST mechanical frame for a 'mag and for good reason, it keeps the short crisp stock trigger pull, is made to exact AGD specifications and AGD quality ,and comes stock with a trigger and DYE Stickie grips, also has a mounting bracket in the grip for installing a microswitch which activates a warp or electronic loader with each trigger pull.

Autotrigger
01-28-2002, 04:05 PM
I recieved a Benchmark 2X frame and an Intelliframe today and the difference is night and day! The benchmark has a very sloppy trigger with much trigger pull and the Intelliframe is nice and tight with the proper trigger pull just like the factory carbon fiber trigger frames. I've used Benchmark, DYE, and now the ADG Intelliframe, and the ADG is the best!

Omicron
01-28-2002, 04:28 PM
AutoTrigger, just to let you know its AGD (airgun designs) not ADG. It might have been a typo though ;)

anyways I have an intelliframe and it is very nice. It is impossible for me to short stroke with it too. I used to have a dye double trigger, and I bought an intelliframe and the difference is a LOT (well to me anyways). The intelliframe has less trigger slop, and as Xzion says, it has a short crisp trigger pull.

IMO the best double trigger for the mag

Autotrigger
01-28-2002, 06:55 PM
PIC! PIC! PIC! AGD-ADG Hey, I was having a senior moment, what can I tell ya! LOL