PDA

View Full Version : ProClassic troubles

druid
01-01-2009, 01:37 PM
I have a Pro Classic with a MiniMag valve and until the last game I played (week ago) it ran great. Now, I'm having problems. It has a L7 foamie bolt.

I use HPA with it.

Air it up without a barrel - holds air.

Dry fire it for about 5 shouts and is ok. After that ~5th shot, it blows air straight out the barrel, as if the bolt is stick open.

To make matters worse, I can air it up and it will hold air but once I add the barrel, it's like it pops the bolt back and does it as soon as I add the barrel. The problem is....the bolt is locked back by the sear.....

I've tried 3 different bolts (all L7s) and can't remedy why it's leaking.

Help?

Coralis
01-01-2009, 02:28 PM
does the pro classic have the twist lock barrels or cocker threaded ? if it is the twist lock barrel make sure the wire nubbin isn't bent and causing the bolt stick , I'd also check to make sure your power tube tip is tight , check/replace the power tube oring and put a couple of drops of oil directly down the power tube.

druid
01-02-2009, 01:19 AM
1 does the pro classic have the twist lock barrels or cocker threaded ?

2if it is the twist lock barrel make sure the wire nubbin isn't bent and causing the bolt stick ,

3 I'd also check to make sure your power tube tip is tight ,

4 check/replace the power tube oring and put a couple of drops of oil directly down the power tube.

1 Twist lock
2 Will check
3 It's tight
4 Can do. Do you happen to know the size of the ORing?

Thanks,

athomas
01-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Change the bolt spring. It is probably worn out.

As mentioned, check the nubbin. Also, check the outer orings on the barrel to make sure the barrel is held tight.