PDA

View Full Version : i can't get the valve out

strongboy2005
01-27-2002, 09:47 PM
ok, this may sound stupid but it is true. today i just got home from paintballing. keep in mind i have taken the gun apart many times, but i don't know what's going on this time. the valve is completely stuck. it seems to be able to rotate left and right, and it can pull out a little bit, but it will not pull all the way out. i have tried to get it out for an hour, i read the directions in the manual over and over again, but nothing will work. what should i do? does this mean i may need a new rail?

strongboy2005
01-27-2002, 09:49 PM
oh, and another thing, does anyone know where i can find a new rail? It isn't on the AGD Online Store.

Paintchucker
01-27-2002, 09:58 PM
Sounds like your on/off pin may be out too far maybe. Have you tried pulling the trigger and then pulling the valve out? It may be possible that you got the little pin in the back of the valve off the track in the body rail (I think it is called the z-lock pin?).

If all else fails, take out the screw in the trigger area and totally disassemble it.

The body rail is listed in the spare parts on the main AGD site, but not in the store. I think you may have to call them directly for that one...

strongboy2005
01-27-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Paintchucker
Sounds like your on/off pin may be out too far maybe. Have you tried pulling the trigger and then pulling the valve out? It may be possible that you got the little pin in the back of the valve off the track in the body rail (I think it is called the z-lock pin?).

If all else fails, take out the screw in the trigger area and totally disassemble it.

The body rail is listed in the spare parts on the main AGD site, but not in the store. I think you may have to call them directly for that one...
ya i pulled the trigger just like the directions say, but i'll try total disassembly like you said. but, what would i need to replace to keep this from happening in the future (the rail, on/off assembly, z-lock pin?)

strongboy2005
01-27-2002, 10:15 PM
ok, that worked and all but there is still 1 problem. when i took it apart the z-lock pin pretty much fell out of the valve. now, for some reason i can't get it back in. anybody know how to get the z-lock pin back in?