PDA

View Full Version : Will a Max-FloMicro reg work on a mag?

rseb4agze
01-07-2009, 05:18 PM
Hey everyone.. Well I'm planning on purchasing a smart parts Max-FloMicro for my mag. My set up is for pump with a classic valve. My question is will this reg work prefect with my 13 ci tank on the classic valve with no problems? I think the output pressure is 750-800 psi will that be high pressure enough for the classic valve?
thanks in advance :)

Here link for more info on the reg..
http://www.smartparts.com/#/air/max_flo_micro/

dark blade
01-07-2009, 05:25 PM
yep it will work... will it work as good as an adjustable? nope... will it work for normal firing? Yep...

the output is around 850psi if i remember correctly. I dont see why it wouldnt work. and seeing as you dont have an RT capable valve there isnt really a need for higher pressure from an adjustable

xero28
01-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Mine works just fine. Worked great with my classic valve and I can even get some good response with it on my RT.

rseb4agze
01-07-2009, 09:59 PM
I want ahead and purchased the reg.. thanks so much for replying guys.. The guy said that the output pressure is set at 750 psi on the reg that should still work fine with the classic valve, right?

suaze
01-07-2009, 10:03 PM
micro max-flo worked fine with my minimag valve as well.

athomas
01-10-2009, 02:53 PM
I want ahead and purchased the reg.. thanks so much for replying guys.. The guy said that the output pressure is set at 750 psi on the reg that should still work fine with the classic valve, right?It will work well on the classic valve if set to 750psi. For the retro valve, it will hinder it if you can manage to sweetspot, but general use it should work fine for that as well. The emag may suffer using 750psi if using a level 10 bolt system.

I suspect you can put a couple of shims in or get a different spring that will allow the use of 850psi output.