PDA

View Full Version : On/off pin stuck

dyepb
01-13-2009, 05:04 PM
Hey guys,

I gassed up my xvalve emag (with some oil) after about 2 years of no play, and it wouldn't fire manually or electrically. The electrical component LED was working fine, and was registering my trigger pulls.

When I tried to take the valve out, the on/off pin was stuck extended into the rail, so I couldn't slide it out. I had to remove the whole body off of the rail. I pushed the pin back in (took some force), and gassed the marker again. As soon as it was pressurized, it seemed to have fired once on its own, but would not fire again after that. Upon removal of the valve, the same thing had happened, and the on/off pin was stuck extended into the rail.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

georgeyew
01-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Sounds like you need to adjust the sear pin to be longer so that it can fully depress the on/off pin.

BigEvil
01-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Check the back rubber quad oring in at the top of the on/off. They can dry out. Happened a couple of times on some guns ive come across.

maniacmechanic
01-13-2009, 09:16 PM
Check the back rubber quad oring in at the top of the on/off. They can dry out. Happened a couple of times on some guns ive come across.

I'll 2nd this , & the wrong oil on that ring will make it gummie