PDA

View Full Version : Finally put paint through my dads responce Tip.

mag_pbg
01-28-2002, 06:45 AM
Yesterday we got a bag of all stars so that we could test out my dads tip, which we put a reactive trigger in, let me tell you it was sweet! We had no ball breaks after about a hopper of constant fireing. Accuracy for hit Tip. and may Mag where about the same I think I had a little better paint to barrel match than he had, but all in all it was a good day.

Paintchucker
01-28-2002, 10:05 AM
My buddy has one of those little dial things on his Tippy that lets you shoot burst of 3-5 shoots. Is that the same thing as a response trigger or is it different? Anywho, with that, he has been breaking some balls. We tried a richochet on it yesterday and the breakage problems were solved !!! :)

personman
01-28-2002, 10:37 AM
I want one of those for my little brothers tippy/my old tippy! Yea, thats the thing with the dial.. I gotta get a Halo and one of those RT kits and set it on full blast! I might want to buy a proteam powerfeed first though. :rolleyes:

animal
01-28-2002, 11:41 AM
We had a halo and a warp on my tipp this past weekend. Granted I don't have a response trigger, but it was pretty sweet lookin with the shiny halo :) I wish I had a rt tipp to try that out on. It might keep up with runaway mode pretty well.