PDA

View Full Version : So what are you bringing to the AO - So Cal gathering?

pk5
01-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Hi everyone

Just wondering what you are going to bring to the AO - So Cal gathering?

I'll be bringing my emag and pneu phoenix ( assuming i get the asa back from the anodizer in time).

Smoothice
01-13-2009, 09:25 PM
I will be bringing my xmag. My pumpmag. My black magic sniper. Another sniper to loan out. A classic mag to loan out. A splashed z grip to taunt rudz with. And depending on someone from up north I may be bringing another special project.

sandfreestyle
01-13-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm taking my tiger emag, joker mag, zupermag, classic, my newest built mag (still sorta secret), and my new vice I got yesterday. If everything plays out right I will even have a shockwave unibody mag.

Rudz
01-13-2009, 09:42 PM
i should have a special present for myself by then, plus the usual stable, sfl, xmag, phoenix pnuemag, and my newest electro 06 pevs ego, plus my sniper and hopefully my minitac back from anno :headbang:

Smoothice
01-13-2009, 10:20 PM
If there is a body/rail/trigger frame/pump kit/valve made for the automag you will probably see a few at this event.

There are a lot of gun whores in So Cal

Hell most stuff will all come down in one vehicle (loguzzzzz) :rofl:

sandfreestyle
01-13-2009, 11:16 PM
Hell most stuff will all come down in one vehicle (loguzzzzz) :rofl:
The sad thing, it's true

Whee McGee
01-14-2009, 05:36 AM
The sad thing, it's true
Srsly. :D

My Zmag, Prostock, Phantom, P68SC, Trracer, Mini, and anything else I can bring will be making the trip. Lots of new goodies, should be fun as hell.

Old School 626
01-14-2009, 06:39 PM
Some one else's HPA bottle...... /whistle

Crumb donuts

An E, a vert bottle classic, another classic, a Line SI Bushmaster and maybe a stock class sniper.

I *might* need to borrow a hopper

I have some parts that I'm looking to trade including one of the classics that I'll list in BST before then. Parts I am looking to trade for are - A VF cocker and a halo.

Oh and if there are any photo ops, my blonde wig and lipstick just to save some one the photoshop time..... /Kisses

Shingo
01-14-2009, 07:04 PM
You guys make me SICK!! or jealous... maybe a combo of both. My list is nowhere as impressive... Old School DIY Micro-PneuMag, Sniper (thanks Smooth) and a Togos Sandwich.

sandfreestyle
01-14-2009, 07:09 PM
You guys make me SICK!! or jealous... maybe a combo of both. My list is nowhere as impressive... Old School DIY Micro-PneuMag, Sniper (thanks Smooth) and a Togos Sandwich.
What, just because we're gun whores and have no problem admitting it makes us bad people? No just kidding. These events turns people into gun whores. I had one semi-open class mag at the first AO event I ever went to in March of 08, and now I have going on 5 of them. Come Sunday night, you will be drooling for more and more parts to build guns with.

Whee McGee
01-14-2009, 07:23 PM
Some one else's HPA bottle...... /whistle
Haha, I knew it would get there one way or another.

Forgot to add about 3 Sheridans I've just received but have yet to test. :D

Shingo
01-14-2009, 07:56 PM
These events turns people into gun whores. I had one semi-open class mag at the first AO event I ever went to in March of 08, and now I have going on 5 of them. Come Sunday night, you will be drooling for more and more parts to build guns with.

Reading the list so far I'm already drooling. LOL

It's all good! I would be a gun whore too if I wasnt so cheap, had more time and storage space. We need a picture of all the markers and gear laid out on a table (maybe several tables). That would be a site to see! :wow:

sandfreestyle
01-14-2009, 07:58 PM
I dont think there would be enough tables ther to hold every gun, seriously.

pk5
01-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Now the bigger question, what gun will claire be using, and who will be the first one to get shot out by her :p

Smoothice
01-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Now the bigger question, what gun will claire be using, and who will be the first one to get shot out by her :p

I was wondering this same question. I'd be happy to loan her my xmag. Since we know that is what she is used too.

Sounds like there is a chance atach-one is coming. Maybe he'll let her use her old gun.

Otherwise i'm sure she has her own arsenal.

DEEPSEA
01-15-2009, 12:52 AM
please bring possible sales or trades. I love the emags and really want an X. oh yeah I will be bringing a rtp

PumpMag
01-15-2009, 01:37 AM
I'll bring my CI Pumpmag and my Emag.