PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a camo Harness

DamianTC
01-16-2009, 07:48 PM
I have been using the same camo for 12 years. Its tiger stripe pattern and I have a matching pod harness. I am currently looking for a new harness because the one I use can only hold 100 ball pods and I would like to start using 140 ball pods. My current is a 6+1. I am looking for a 4+1 or bigger in tiger stripe camo pattern that can hold 140 pods. If anyone knows where I can order one or have one made, can you please post a link?

[NA]WARLORD
01-17-2009, 01:12 PM
What type of Tiger is it?

Is it the commercial Tiger ? - contact Smart Parts, they offer the old jerseys and packs they used to make, the renegade line of camo.

The actual Tiger stripe brand Camo- packs were made by an old company in Cali called Unique Sporting Goods. They made both 4/6+1 in 100/140 styles. I would look on ebay/craigslist and all the B/S/T threads, find the one your looking for then send it to NXE and have the pack transfered to one of there new belt designs so it may last longer.

DamianTC
01-17-2009, 05:32 PM
unfortunely, its not the smart parts renegade tiger pattern. I found a perfectly matching 8+1 harness, but it only holds 100 round pods. here is a link to it so you can see the pattern I am looking for:

https://www.allpaintballsupplies.com/products/Pro-Line-Harness-8%252b1-Tiger-Stripe-No-Straps.html#

if you click the picture, a popup will appear of the harness, then click next and a bigger image of it will show

Chronobreak
01-17-2009, 09:47 PM
WARLORD']What type of Tiger is it?

Is it the commercial Tiger ? - contact Smart Parts, they offer the old jerseys and packs they used to make, the renegade line of camo.

The actual Tiger stripe brand Camo- packs were made by an old company in Cali called Unique Sporting Goods. They made both 4/6+1 in 100/140 styles. I would look on ebay/craigslist and all the B/S/T threads, find the one your looking for then send it to NXE and have the pack transfered to one of there new belt designs so it may last longer.

i got stock of the old style 4+ 1's still i think

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/kartakeeper/41tigerstripe.jpg

like that? pm me if interested i have multiple sizes etc

it is stock from Mr tigerstripe (tim schloss) had done back in the day, i beleive it was the same fabric pattern as uniques

unfortunately they were all made the same, somoeone wasnt good with dimensions
theyr too small for 140s and kinda big for 100rounders

il try a pod in them tomm and double check though for ya

DamianTC
01-17-2009, 09:59 PM
can those use 3-point suspenders or 4-point?

DamianTC
01-17-2009, 09:59 PM
and that is exactly my camo pattern