PDA

View Full Version : Got a fun one RE: X-mag electo mode

mostpeople
01-16-2009, 11:01 PM
Have a buddies x-mag here, and pulling the trigger in electro mode wont register.

Here is what I know, the marker is on, and there is a magnet in the trigger. I also know that it DID work at one time not too long ago, but suddenly stopped.

I swapped out the hall for a second one I have, and still nothing. The marker has x-mod 1.8 on it and I am kind of puzzled by this. My only other conclusion is that the board is fried?

secretweaponevan
01-16-2009, 11:10 PM
Have a buddies x-mag here, and pulling the trigger in electro mode wont register.

Here is what I know, the marker is on, and there is a magnet in the trigger. I also know that it DID work at one time not too long ago, but suddenly stopped.

I swapped out the hall for a second one I have, and still nothing. The marker has x-mod 1.8 on it and I am kind of puzzled by this. My only other conclusion is that the board is fried?

Did you switch the safety off?

mostpeople
01-16-2009, 11:47 PM
yes

secretweaponevan
01-16-2009, 11:56 PM
Does it work in mech mode?

If so, check the voltage on the battery.

If not, get your valve working in mech mode.

If the display goes dead when you pull the trigger, you might have a ground problem and will have to chase that down. Mine did that and now it is fine.

jhill112
01-16-2009, 11:58 PM
is the eye on or off?

mostpeople
01-17-2009, 12:28 AM
Got it guys, thanks for all the advice..

I had to flip the trigger magnet to get it to work, but it works flawlessly now! Thanks to A-Tach-One for the advice!

maniacmechanic
01-17-2009, 06:44 AM
ok now explain why , I mean did the magnet just flip over by its self

mostpeople
01-17-2009, 01:35 PM
I just replaced the trigger with a tunablade.. and purchased brand new trigger magnets from AGD to install as well. I think it was just installed incorrectly from the get go, because it stopped working when the new tunablade was installed.

MANN
01-17-2009, 02:17 PM
Got it guys, thanks for all the advice..

I had to flip the trigger magnet to get it to work, but it works flawlessly now! Thanks to A-Tach-One for the advice!

HAHA. I was about to post the same thing. glad you figured it out.