PDA

View Full Version : warp feed/emag question

DamianTC
01-17-2009, 10:34 PM
I just got a warp feed on my Emag. I havent fired balls through it yet. I got the emag warp cable hooked up and got the warp spinning when I pull the trigger in E mode. Is there a way I can set it up where if my emag battery dies and I put the Emag in mech mode (not hybrid) the warp will switch to viberation mode? I was thinking I would need to put 2 jumpers on. I am not sure and am asking here before I try it

secretweaponevan
01-17-2009, 11:21 PM
I just got a warp feed on my Emag. I havent fired balls through it yet. I got the emag warp cable hooked up and got the warp spinning when I pull the trigger in E mode. Is there a way I can set it up where if my emag battery dies and I put the Emag in mech mode (not hybrid) the warp will switch to viberation mode? I was thinking I would need to put 2 jumpers on. I am not sure and am asking here before I try it

If not, just vibration mode should work fine. Good question though. athomas, mann or someone else might hopefully know.

Watcher
01-19-2009, 04:45 AM
You can leave the 2 jumpers installed, but it will be more like running in switch and vibration mode at the same time rather than off the switch with vibration as a back up.

A lot of people run with both on their 'mags. I'm still debating on which I like better, the switch or vibration.

DamianTC
01-19-2009, 10:12 PM
You can leave the 2 jumpers installed, but it will be more like running in switch and vibration mode at the same time rather than off the switch with vibration as a back up.

as long as having 2 jumpers on switch and viberation doesn't cause the warp to spin twice for one trigger pull, then it seems it would be worth it because the reason I want to do this is if my Emag battery dies and I switch to mech mode. Remember in mech mode, the switch doesn't work.

Basically the two main points of my question is: Will it work, and is it safe?

dark blade
01-19-2009, 10:22 PM
running with 2 jumpers installed is perfectly fine and safe, i run 2 in my emag and had this same dilema/question a few months ago.

I have only had the battery on my emag die 1 time on me, but the warp still worked. the sensor started to kick in and it worked just fine, didnt really notice any difference

DamianTC
01-19-2009, 11:01 PM
that sounds good, and I will try it soon. but this just make me think of 2 more questions:

1. on the 4 jumpers that control the amount of spin, I have all 4 off for the max spin. can I use one of those jumpers to turn on the viberation?

2. like I said earlier, I haven't fired balls through the warp yet. Now being that I have my warp on the max spin, it is my understanding that if the warp is spinning faster than I am shooting, that the friction disks will not double feed into the gun and will just spin the balls around in the warp until it is ready to load another ball into the gun. am I correct on that?