PDA

View Full Version : Need a new mask any suggestions

jay8541
01-22-2009, 07:23 AM
I have been using a dye invision with a fan I was pretty happy with it except changing the lenses was such a process

I need something that the leneses are easy to pop out and clean and something that won't fog up ( if that is even possible)

Thanks

behemoth
01-22-2009, 08:26 AM
Vforce PROfiler.

Lenses come out with 2 clips.

Only time mine have fogged was at Pump Pandemonium..... But then again, it was monsooning out....

Little_Ho
01-22-2009, 08:34 AM
I love my Vents........light never fogged on me and Lens comes out with 2 Clips. I change the lens in less then 5 min...... Just love it.......Used a JT Pro Flex7 before pain in the Butt to change Lenses......not anymore

Little_Ho

L3MUR
01-22-2009, 08:38 AM
v force masks are great. I've never been a fan of anything jt and I always thought dye was a bit overpriced. Actionvillage has profilers for 60 right now.

BigEvil
01-22-2009, 08:43 AM
I love my E-Vents. Lenses come out easy, good field of vision, and they NEVER fog.

phizz
01-22-2009, 06:05 PM
I have been using a dye invision with a fan I was pretty happy with it except changing the lenses was such a process

I need something that the leneses are easy to pop out and clean and something that won't fog up ( if that is even possible)

Thanks

Oh man! those masks are the worst to change the lenses. I went to JT flex sevens and love them. If you want a fairly low profile mask with a quick change lens I would go with some e-vents. I have those as well and they have never given me any problems with fogging etc.

jay8541
01-22-2009, 07:20 PM
thanks guys

jay8541
01-22-2009, 07:23 PM
thanks guys for your help

warbeak2099
01-22-2009, 07:26 PM
I love my E-Vents. Lenses come out easy, good field of vision, and they NEVER fog.

Truth. Better than any mask I've ever used (basically JT's and V-Forces).

DBC
01-23-2009, 03:30 PM
I love the Vents googles. I can take the lens out and put it back in in less than a minute. Very easy to take apart and clean. It has never fogged, it looks good, and fits really well.

DamianTC
01-23-2009, 04:54 PM
I pretty much made a simular post a few weeks back when I was looking for a new pair of goggles
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=238173

and I ended up picking up a totally differnet pair than the 2 I narrowed it down to. I got a pair of Vforce's Grill. The lense is fairly easy to remove. It also has a quick change for the foamy as well. really handy for those hot, humid days.

mpsd
01-23-2009, 08:20 PM
I have several JT Flexs, one V-Force Grill and one e-Vents:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x299/mpsd18/DSC04012.jpg

I also had a Profiler but couldn't use it for too long, since I didn't like it. Although it looks good, it's lens is so unnecessary big (vertically) that my sweat found a way to come into my eyes while wearing it so it was really bad.

I changed to the Grill and loved it! It's the best mask I've ever used so far. Still, the e-Vents are also great masks, lighter and easy to maintain. They aren't as easy to breath as the Grill or the Flexs though. But the Flexs look good and you can have them in any way you want. And they provide you more bounces than any other mask.

If I had to sell them all and keep only one of them, I'd keep the Grills. They have the best overall rate (considering weight, size, looks and breathability/communication).