PDA

View Full Version : Giving credit where credit is due

sffudapparel
01-22-2009, 08:27 PM
Hey all,

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Randy @ Custom Products. About a month ago I started having problems with my 2k5 on/off asa. I tried to buy new o-rings and fix the problem, but it still didn't fix it. I decided to shoot CP an email, asking what I could do to try and get my asa up and running. An employee named Randy C. emailed me back, and said to just send it in and they would tech it for free. I was excited. Mailed it off to them, and 3 days later I got a phone call from Randy himself, asking me exactly what the problem was with the part. After describing the problem (kept purging) he explained that he would completely overhaul it and send it back the next day! Low and behold I had it back in my hands a few days later, working good as new. They even threw in some free stickers!

I have always been a fan of the Custom Products parts, and to their credit, this was the first part in...8 years of paintball that I've had a problem with. Randy and Cp handled everything so well.. I couldn't be happier. So thanks again Custom Products for making some of the best products out there and supporting those products with the tech service you have shown me. Thanks again Randy!

Anybody looking for asa's, regs, feednecks etc should definitely check out Custom Products. (http://www.customproducts.us/)

A happy, lifelong customer :cheers:
Blue Skies
Ty

DevilMan
01-22-2009, 08:36 PM
To add to your thread man... I had a CP On/Off/ASA that somehow lost the pin that slides back to open the valve. NO CLUE where it went.

But I called em up and talked to them for about 3 minutes, gave my name and addy and in 2 days or so I had a pin to put back in the ASA.

Great folks to deal with and talk to and super helpful....

Glad to hear it wasn't an isolated case with me!!!

DM

SithSteve
01-22-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm having the same issue with a brand new mini-pro on/off. Its been purging like how sffudapparel described. I called them a little while back and got a name (Rick?) for an RA, but I have yet to send it in (just too lazy). It's good to hear that I should be well taken care of!

I too have been a long time CP user and this is the 1st time I have had any type of issue with one of their products.

Temo Vryce
01-23-2009, 09:52 AM
You always tend to hear how horrible Company X is. It's nice to see a post like this praising someone like Randy for stepping up and doing the right thing. Good job Randy, it's good to know that that CP has you on thier payroll.