PDA

View Full Version : A new ule rail

vim
01-25-2009, 10:06 PM
I posted about this over at mcb http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/air-gun-designs/62057-59-ule-rail.html sorry I didn't know it wasn't announced here already

http://www.pblegion.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=136&stc=1&d=1231044141

ElPanda
01-25-2009, 10:13 PM
yeah, rogue is the man

RogueFactor
01-30-2009, 12:23 PM
I missed this!

Thanks ElPandahttp://www.pblegion.com/images/smilies/wthumbup.gif

Ive been asked by a few if this rail will work with E-mags....

Its E-mag length, and uses the E-mag sear. All RPG rails to date will work with E-mags for these reasons.

cyrus-the-virus
01-30-2009, 01:23 PM
For a slug it doesen't look like it has much meat too it.

RogueFactor
01-30-2009, 05:13 PM
For a slug it doesen't look like it has much meat too it.

Its not meant to be a brick, only to have enough meat that someone inclined to do so,like ElPanda, can cut and carve a design into it of their own choosing.

Most buyers just dont have the requisite tools to hog out a rail, or to cut heavy chunks out of it. This has been largely done for them, leaving a canvas with as little meat as possible but enough to do what you want with it.

Smoothice
01-30-2009, 07:26 PM
These are made from AGD slugs right?

I know rogue only uses AGD slugs for "spec" reasons.

Anyone know for sure?

RogueFactor
01-30-2009, 07:34 PM

Anyone know for sure?

I made sure to answer that question in my post at PBL.

Smoothice
01-30-2009, 08:01 PM
I made sure to answer that question in my post at PBL.

so the only way to get the answer is to go to pbl? That sounds kinda weird.

p8ntball72
01-30-2009, 09:16 PM

The only way to buy or get the most up to date info on the Valhalla Viking is to go to pbnation, So whats the problem with popping over to the legion for up to date info on one of Rogues products.
;)

DevilMan
01-30-2009, 09:25 PM

And the best way to get information for a chevy is to go to a chevy site.... Not the honda or ford site....

I mean can I ask a SPEC question about a chevy on a ford site??? Sure can... but why when I could ask it on the proper place.

You know as well as I do Smooth that there is "tension" and "animosity" and petty little "oh the drama" crap that has taken place and you know as well as I do what happened when that took place and what it's all about.

And you know that RF does not post here much and why should he when he's got his own site to run? Why pay for advertising here when he has his own? Why try to "push his agenda" here and not there? And why would he take a chance on getting in the stink with any other place about, "You're a dealer!!! So you should be Posting/Paying in the DEALER section!!"

Come on now...

So no.... it's not weird. And it's no different than the rest of the crap that all happened here back a bit and got everyone all butt hurt.

DM

Smoothice
01-30-2009, 10:33 PM
And the best way to get information for a chevy is to go to a chevy site.... Not the honda or ford site....

I mean can I ask a SPEC question about a chevy on a ford site??? Sure can... but why when I could ask it on the proper place.

DM

Wow. Last I checked these rails were made for the automag marker platform. Last I checked Automags.org was a place mainly for automag marker platform owners. So I would say that I am asking a automag question on an automag sight. Wouldn't you agree?

MANN
01-30-2009, 11:30 PM
E DRAMA

:shooting:

but but but....
but nothing

The whole PBL / BEO thing is getting a little old. Truth be told if you put all of us on a paintball field we would be fine, and probably share a beer afterward. Then we get back to our PCs, and have to put on our Etough shorts, and start name calling.

I think it is about time to call a truce. :cheers:

going_home
01-31-2009, 01:12 AM

Anyone know for sure?

Not made from AGD slugs.
Thus the "RPG Slug" label.

Chris Nearchos
01-31-2009, 01:21 AM
Then we get back to our PCs, and have to put on our Etough shorts, and start name calling.

you wear shorts? dang....i didnt think i was the only one that sat at my computer naked eating a bag a cheetos yelling at everyone. i feel so naked now....lol

but seriously, would jean cut-offs work for proper "Etough shorts"? or can i get away with just a man thong?

-Chris

MANN
01-31-2009, 01:23 AM
but seriously, would jean cut-offs work for proper "Etough shorts"? or can i get away with just a man thong?

-Chris
:rofl: I will have a hard time sleeping tonight.

DevilMan
01-31-2009, 01:32 AM
you wear shorts? dang....i didnt think i was the only one that sat at my computer naked eating a bag a cheetos yelling at everyone. i feel so naked now....lol

-Chris

Careful with that and watching p0rn....

Could cause your johnson to turn orange...

DM

Chris Nearchos
01-31-2009, 11:22 AM
:rofl: I will have a hard time sleeping tonight.

as long as you got a good laugh first, thats all that counts. lol

Careful with that and watching p0rn....

Could cause your johnson to turn orange...

DM

man, your telling me. first coule of times that happened i thought i had the orange plauge or something and rushed to the ER.

But anywho, seriously with this rail.

the rail IS NOT from AGD but made by Rouge to full AGD specs.

the rail only has a light cosmetic ability for milling of design (think of it has having the same kind of milling meat as a Emag battery casing....just a "tad" more though.

basicly the rail is meant for deadly people that want a special ULE rail but only have a dremel at hand to use.

there is a bonus when buying the rail, "As a bonus and at no additional charge, a rail bushing and sear axle pin will be included with the RPG Slug rail."

now, my question to rouge if he would be kind enough to answer is the following:

Would we be able to get the "Slug Rail" without the ULE milling?

-Chris

MANN
01-31-2009, 11:29 AM

Per PBL

Have you by any chance considered offering it without the ULE internal milling and front slot machining? This would allow for the purchaser to cut the rail to custom lengths.

Like say you wanted to put a pariah body flush you could have it chopped down and then milled internally as usual.

It must be a niche filled by other rails. A few years back, the AGD Slug rails(non-ULE) were available for purchase for at least a year. As I recall, 3 total sold. Then about a year ago I had a source with some last remaining slugs, and offered them in non-ULE & ULE. To my best recollection, maybe 5-7 sold.

RogueFactor
01-31-2009, 04:57 PM
the rail IS NOT from AGD but made by Rogue to full AGD specs.
Yes, absolutely!.

the rail only has a light cosmetic ability for milling of design (think of it has having the same kind of milling meat as a Emag battery casing....just a "tad" more though.
You are right, a tad more. Figure it like this...the Automag/MiniMag rail is 1 1/8" wide, approximately. Anyone who has carved one up(Tyson Machado, El Panda, etc) knows there is plenty enough meat for the DIY'er to do something cool.

The front of an AGD RT Pro rail or E-mag rail is only 1" wide. That should tell you the difference in being able to slice and dice one of these with your own design.

basicly the rail is meant for deadly people that want a special ULE rail but only have a dremel at hand to use.
Exactly! Which is most DIY'ers out there and why this was created for them.

now, my question to rogue if he would be kind enough to answer is the following:

Not at this time. If in the future demand and volume warrants being able to offer it, it will be an option.