PDA

View Full Version : Flatline to mag adaptor

skyless
01-26-2009, 02:43 AM
Has anyone put a flatline barrel on a mag?. Though about is a while ago but I sold my a5 flatline and put it the idea out of my head . Rekindled the Idea after seeing some a5 flatline setups today

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
01-26-2009, 03:02 AM
ive seen a flatline on a autococker, not a mag yet.

Darkspidie1984
01-26-2009, 10:14 AM
You could always buy galactic z body. I have been looking for one for awhile.

shooker8
01-26-2009, 07:41 PM
i was thinking that for a rt mag for castle conquest at emr :shooting: How sweet would a rt flatline mag be.

DevilMan
01-26-2009, 07:58 PM
You could always buy galactic z body. I have been looking for one for awhile.

hmmmmm... there are a few for sale if I'm not mistaken... Look up Big Trucker... he had one listed.... Should have said something... I've got 2 of em'.

Hopefully soon I'll have one with all the parts I want on it set up the way I want it and :D That's the way she'll stay hopefully. We'll have to wait and see though.

Good luck on the search... And for the record Z's work best with a NON gloss shelled paint... Like Evil and GAP. The slick stuff you don't get as much of a response out of.

DM

skyless
01-28-2009, 12:33 AM
im not familiar with the galactic z body. could you please explain?
*edit* Ok just did some research and all i have to say is !WHY! do i need to find these things out. Now i will not be content until i try one. HOw much do they go for? Thank for pointing me in the right direction.