PDA

View Full Version : PAINTBALL ON DISMISSED (mtv)

magdude25
01-28-2002, 05:21 PM
yu guys see dismissed just now ?? one of the girls was apb player , she decided to play paintball with her date and the other girl , she had a green angel lcd , the other two were given cockers they all had revy's , atleast mtv gave them proper face protection and didnt portray our beloved sport as dangerious !!

Metzger
01-28-2002, 05:58 PM
if any of you guys watch the show "King of Queens" they also paintballed on there I believe they all had Pro-Carbines. It was pretty funny but the eyeprotection was little or none on most of the players

Trunnion
01-28-2002, 06:28 PM
i saw that episode of king of queens. the masks were flimsy, but i think they covered the face adequately. the thing that bothered me was that they kept removing the masks during the game, even when people were 'shooting' at them

speedballbanks
01-28-2002, 08:12 PM
i thought that episode of king of queens was hillarious that one guy was supposed to be like a big commando warlord with his spyder se and then he goes home and gets pushed around by his wife lol hahahaha

Metzger
01-28-2002, 08:12 PM
yeah and then at the end of the show when there was a stand off between "doug" and "kerry" they had there guns pointed at eachother w/out masks on. And then 2 of em got shot at w/out there masks on...
BUT THAT SHOW IS FREAKIN HILARIOUS

gmag
01-29-2002, 11:29 AM
Yeah, I saw that episode of dismissed. The girl with the Angel lost. They all got hit though, and they kept playing. One of em got nailed right on the goggles, it was a good shot. Thumbs up to MTV for correctly portraying the sport we love so dearly.

OldSchoolMag
01-29-2002, 05:41 PM
A couple of things -

1) The Angel girl on Dismissed won, right? I mean, so she's an Angel fan - at least she's in the right direction, ya know? She likes paintball - major obsticle non-existant, just get her to the AGD side...

2) Did you guys see the King of the Hill paintball episode with Green Day? Tippmann's there too, I believe.

3) What about that old Paula Poundstone with paintball? Back in the days when the "coffee can hoppers" were big.

OSM