PDA

View Full Version : (another) SKS-M RIFLE

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
01-31-2009, 03:02 AM
Ok since i cant post pics here is a link to a page with a couple pics. I done all of thsi today with some basic house hold tools...

RAZORKNIFE
STEAK KNIFE
SCISSORS
SANDPAPER
HACKSAW
2 loose HACKSAW BLADES
SQUARE
PLYERS
SCREWDRIVER (flat/regular)
HAMMER
DRILL (2 bits)

Now as far as parts, i started with....

SKS CHINESE STOCK
AM RAIL
SIGHT RAIL
WL ULE BODY
14" J&J barrel
PVC PIPE (3 sizes)
SQUEEGE
WIRE HARNESS
98 FLATLINE MUZZEL

Now im not done yet i have some parts to still cut and mod on, plus the trigger and air lines still need to be built. Air lines ran and feed through stock to a direct asa for remote. Plus having the idea of tring to use a pneu-kit in the trigger assymboly. (dont know yet)

But right now its in its rough stage, getting it to look like a SKS first then setting it up for feild play. Plus it will need to be taken back aprt and painted properly for the finishing touch.

But im thinking for only having about 5 1/2 hours in it so far im doing pretty good, specially with out having the major tools im use to using. Brother is out of town working, i always try to use his shop and tools, but not this time. Its at home on the kitchen table this time. (LOL)

Let me know what you think......

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/wan/1014875208.html

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
01-31-2009, 03:05 AM
oh man, just noticed they shrunk my pics....sorry for the pics thought they show up bigger! Darnit.....

Engus
01-31-2009, 03:16 AM
id love to see some bigger pics, but it looks pretty good. probably could use some paint though

why is it in the items wanted section on craigslist? and what do you mean you cant post pics here?

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
01-31-2009, 03:35 AM
eveytime i try to attach a pic, it comes back INVALID! everytime even on my parenst computer, same thing. Now my old computer didnt, but this one does. Also i posted it on wanted so i dont get a bunch of people asking me if ims elling it...lol.

quickest way i knew to sumbit photos, without having to sign up anywahere to host pics.

Engus
01-31-2009, 04:10 AM
whats wrong with some of the free image hosting sites? like photobucket.com?

jrod
01-31-2009, 10:14 AM
Nice start. Kinda hard to see anything. Can't wait to see bigger pics.

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
01-31-2009, 05:42 PM
Ok sent three larger images to MICHBICH, hopefully you allw e be able to see it better.
HUGE thansk to Michbich for posting...

I cant wait to get the rough in done so i can start, finishing it and get it painted! The white pvc looks so bad. But i still have trigger, and air lines to rough in. Then im gonna finish cutting the body parts to give it a more SKS look.

Aso looking for a 16-18 cocker barrel, i made this setup thsi way so the barrel can be taken out at any time for cleaning or replacement reasons. (id like at least a 16")

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
02-01-2009, 05:01 PM
YOU the MAN Mich, HUGE THANKS!!!! looks way better....