PDA

View Full Version : accuracy test and compression test conclusions

cockerpunk
02-01-2009, 03:35 AM
the first videos of a few about the two large tests punkworks finished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDxWqM6WS9Q&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B74lSAAUc_w&feature=channel_page

Sundown
02-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Nice videos :)

It might of been fun if you would have made your tests with a ''cheap'' barrel just to see the difference between the ''quality'' barrels and the considered ''cheap'' barrels.

But you might have already made a video on this, I don't know :)

MANN
02-01-2009, 01:49 PM
I really have not been keeping track of your testing, but just took a min to listen to your videos (I have been burnt out of barrel testing). For the most part you reached the same conclusion that we(I) did when I did my barrel test. If you get a minute one day I would like to give you a call to discuss some of the test. I may also have some data that you could use/look through.

cockerpunk
02-01-2009, 01:57 PM
no we didn't we might stick some in for the longer range stuff and see.

we were primarily focused on 1 vs 2 pc and overbore vs underbore.

the good news is that any barrel or good quality will gun fight (typically at 50 or less feet) as well as any other.

Sundown
02-01-2009, 01:59 PM
the good news is that any barrel or good quality will gun fight (typically at 50 or less feet) as well as any other.

yeah that was a little bit of my opinion stating that the best barrel is the one ''you'' prefer :) haha
Meaning it's a personal choice and none is really better than the other.

But thanks for actually making real tests on the subject.

Looking forward to seeing the 100/125 feet results

cockerpunk
02-01-2009, 02:33 PM
yes, the long range stuff will be very interesting.

we have alot of range stuff we will be working on, from backspin bolts to simply absolute range testing, my spring break is gonna be pretty damn busy. we have an indoor field lined up that will let us use there facility, so it will be very good.