PDA

View Full Version : Finally got a Mag!!

Turtlehumper2000
02-04-2009, 05:20 PM
How's it going guys. My very first gun that got me into the sport of paintball was a 68 classic mag that my brother still has (he also ran it into the ground im in the process of trying to get it back). Since then i have only owned electros and i decided that i wanted another mag so i picked this bad boy up on saturday and im happier than when i got my Luxe LOL.
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/turtlehumper2000/luxe13.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/turtlehumper2000/luxe12.jpg
It started life as a tac-one and now has a X Valve in it and can hit 20bps. I am going to get rid of that massive tank and change it out to a stubby 70/4500 and replace the max flow with a adjustable Dyna flow reg and mount it to the grip which hopefully will keep it about the same length and make it a bit lighter. I Also plan on getting a freak for it. Now i got mag fever LOL and really want another maybe ill go for a pump :P. Let me know what you guys think

going_home
02-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Good luck with your new addiction (mags) !

;)

Watcher
02-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Very nice, welcome to the 'mag owners :headbang:

It really is a fever, before you know it you'll have more ;)
I had two within my first month of owning a 'mag and I have a third on the way!
A RT, a RT Pro, and soon a 2009 Micro-Emag.

It started as a Tac-One? Then it should have had an X-valve...

What did you do with the Tac body?

Dawg047
02-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Yes, I know what you mean. I started with a Mag, Went back to a Mag over and over and over. Heck, I am buying a Micromag RT as we speak. Wait until the wife finds out the Ego just quite has not sold yet. Ooops, anyway, Enjoy. :cheers:

TwilightG
02-04-2009, 05:32 PM
My wallet has been ULE'd since acquiring my first Mag..

Turtlehumper2000
02-04-2009, 06:02 PM
The orginal owner kept the Tac one body so he can sell it with the q loader as a package. I guess it did come with an X Valve :P. I have already started looking at getting a pump mag i may be sleeping on the couch for a little bit.

maniacmechanic
02-04-2009, 06:45 PM
My wallet has been ULE'd since acquiring my first Mag..

this should be Quote of the Year

Welcome back