PDA

View Full Version : What pump is this?

paintball-lizard
02-05-2009, 02:42 PM
I have 2 of these and i have no idea what they are.Fixed barrel and phantom internals but other than that not a clue lol. :confused:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/paintball-lizard/Paintballer008.jpg

BigEvil
02-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Got any other pics? If its not a phantom, which it doesnt look like. it might be one of those USI Raiders, which was a cheap knock off. Hard to tell though...

MCB might be a better place to ask about old pumps.

:cheers:

ElPanda
02-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Got any other pics? If its not a phantom, which it doesnt look like. it might be one of those USI Raiders, which was a cheap knock off. Hard to tell though...

:cheers:
its not a raider, I have one

I have no insight though as to what it could be

Watcher
02-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Looks really similar to a Splatmaster... might be a PMI of some kind.

Spider-TW
02-05-2009, 05:19 PM
For sure.

The grip looks like a lone star ordnance, which should date it a little.

The splatmaster was a green plastic push cock, top tube fed pistol, and I think it predates the non-sheridan PMI series by a few years, if they ever made their own pump.

It should be an early 90's marker.

Watcher
02-06-2009, 03:17 AM
The splatmaster was a green plastic push cock, top tube fed pistol, and I think it predates the non-sheridan PMI series by a few years, if they ever made their own pump.

Ugh, not the splatmaster... what am I thinking of....

Tagmaster, not splatmaster... Now that I though of it better, that isn't it.

You should check out VintageRex (http://www.vintagerex.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=database).
Some markers don't have pictures but it is probably in there somewhere.

Spider-TW
02-06-2009, 10:00 AM
There was a bunch of nelson clones that disappeared in the great extinction when the practical semis came out. :p

Lizard, if you post it up on MCB leave us a link. Or if you like, one of us can put it up.

paintball-lizard
02-06-2009, 12:38 PM
There was a bunch of nelson clones that disappeared in the great extinction when the practical semis came out. :p

Lizard, if you post it up on MCB leave us a link. Or if you like, one of us can put it up.

You guys put it up and send me a link ok?

Spider-TW
02-06-2009, 12:57 PM
You guys put it up and send me a link ok?
Ok, I posted it up in the 'experts' section.

*edit* or not :confused:

paintball-lizard
02-06-2009, 06:15 PM
We have an answer its a Lone star stowaway 2. :)

Any idea how much its worth and how old it is?

Eddie9195
02-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Lonestar Stow Away 2 is the grip itself, not the gun. Those grips were used on many different guns. Could you post some pics at more of a side angle? Based on the use of that grip i would say it is from the 90s. There were so many Nelson type guns made by so many people.

Spider-TW
02-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Lonestar Stow Away 2 is the grip itself, not the gun. Those grips were used on many different guns. Could you post some pics at more of a side angle? Based on the use of that grip i would say it is from the 90s. There were so many Nelson type guns made by so many people.
Yeah, that was just a joke on mcb.

It looks like you can put it on ebay as a 'rare, vintage, custom, original undercocking, prototype' pump. ;)