PDA

View Full Version : Need your thoughts on this new design

Mongoose
02-06-2009, 01:21 PM
So...we have been working on the EPG and also the EPG Rail...to complete this we are designing a body and frame to complement them.

Here is a sneak peak at one of the body designs we have in mind.....we would love your feedback good or bad....it all helps to make a great looking Quality product.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll108/VenomousDesigns/EPGBODYRAIL.jpg

pk5
02-06-2009, 01:32 PM
That look pretty good, any chance there is a frame to go with it too?

Mongoose
02-06-2009, 01:41 PM
That look pretty good, any chance there is a frame to go with it too?

Frame designs are still very early in the works,,,,the bodies will be coming out first

we plan on having a body to go with each rail :)

We also plan on changing this body up a bit....all depending on the feedback

Spider-TW
02-06-2009, 01:50 PM
The vertical cut on the back of the body where it meets the top extension is breaking your nice line. Can you match it up without interfering with the valve port?

robertsr1811
02-06-2009, 02:54 PM
Nice! Looks very stealth fighterish.

Ninjeff
02-06-2009, 09:46 PM
nice! though i dont like the way the top of the body is slightly concave...the curveness ruins the pointly, robotic, stealth look you got rockin.

Texas Trigger
02-06-2009, 09:53 PM
I'd hit it. :dance:

jade_monkey07
02-06-2009, 10:06 PM
:dance: looks good

afortuna
02-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Maybe a bad suggestion, because it would exclude the Reverse Valves, but close-up one side of the body. Add the second detent. Slide that front to back rear cut a tad back so that it lines-up with the corresponding rail cut. Nice looking to say the least.

going_home
02-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Nice.

;)

gunangel
02-06-2009, 11:38 PM
b e a utiful. any plans for making a 90* frame to go with it?

BigEvil
02-06-2009, 11:54 PM
b e a utiful. any plans for making a 90* frame to go with it?

You never know what is in the works around this joint ;)

behemoth
02-07-2009, 01:25 AM
http://www.khulsey.com/stockstealth.jpeg

Wait what?

Ratt
02-07-2009, 01:53 PM
So, if someone had a mag with this rail, this foregrip, this body, and a frame was made to match, could we call it...the StealthMag? (patent pending) :ninja:
Or, how about the NinjaMag?

chafnerjr
02-07-2009, 03:25 PM
I like it... To be honest though, I think that the rail is a little wide in the front. Just personal taste though. Very nice concept :cheers: I've been waiting for someone to make a fully built mag from top to bottom... or rather to make all the parts for the marker except for the valve and small bits. What will you brand said package as? This would be totally sweet.

SSP REAPER
02-07-2009, 03:31 PM
I agree with above statement. It will look very unique and sweet. You gotta name it!!! :dance: This design is alot fresher and more clean than the "new" MicroMag TURD :cheers:

Coralis
02-07-2009, 03:55 PM
I agree with above statement. It will look very unique and sweet. You gotta name it!!! :dance: This design is alot fresher and more clean than the "new" MicroMag TURD :cheers:

Honestly why did you feel the need to go and add the Turd insult at the end , so you dont like the new look of the micromag fine (i dont care for it much either). However going around insulting someones hard work, well i just dont get it :confused:

codywp
02-07-2009, 05:35 PM
that is a awsome body and forgrip make it andit will sell

Mongoose
02-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the feedback, good and bad it all helps :cheers:

i do need to make all the lines run a little smoother, and i am working on that now.

I have no idea what to call it yet.

A good thing is that body will not need to be 3d milled so it will be cheaper to produce....and i will be able to pass on the savings to my customers :clap:

i am currently leaning towards a 90* frame....i just think it will look better

If anyone is interested....i have 4-5 EPG's left....

Ratt
02-07-2009, 09:02 PM
If my name sticks, do I get a free one...? :p

eXo_oUtSiDeR
02-08-2009, 03:07 AM
my god that body is hooootttttttttt

you should make a unibody with a removable breach, now that would be sick :headbang:

chafnerjr
02-08-2009, 09:48 AM
Alright... so more questions. That looks to be RT length? Just guessing. I was hoping that you might be making one in MM length as the "pack" sticks out to the front... but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part because it doesn't look that way.

Mongoose
02-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Alright... so more questions. That looks to be RT length? Just guessing. I was hoping that you might be making one in MM length as the "pack" sticks out to the front... but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part because it doesn't look that way.

Yes its RT length, otherwise the EPG will not fit. We will be making alot of AM/MM length stuff in the near future :)

I can not do anything with a removable breach, i do not want to infringe on someones patent.

i am working on cleaning up the lines a bit and i'm debating on losing the little slope on the top rear....should it be straight???

I cannot post any pics at the moment...all my EPG's and rail prototypes are at the anno shop.

But i will post some as soon as they come back. And for everyone that has purchased a EPG....i will be sending them out as soon as they come in.

****IF YOU PURCHASED A EPG AND WANT A MATCHING RAIL>>>>PLEASE PM ME...i want to match all the epg and rail #'s together

ezcreation
02-10-2009, 12:59 AM
This is gorgeous!