PDA

View Full Version : Automag Help

Roo
01-28-2002, 08:18 PM
Ive been looking at an MG42 coversion of the automag classic(with the mako trigger frame) at a web site. i was wondering if anyone had any experience with the site or the gun, or if there is anything i should know that has happened( i know about the dangers of online). is there anything about that site i should know about?

heres the site(cool if u ask me, this guy does some work with these guns)
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Field/4608/paintindex.html

wicked_mag
01-28-2002, 09:13 PM
na but i once saw the H&k MP5 and that thing was swwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt

tysonmachado
01-28-2002, 11:00 PM
Those are pretty cool. It's hard to tell for sure but it doesn't look like he has made any modifications to the primary mechanisms or structural parts of the guns. He also claims on the website that they can be fully disassembled in a few minutes with a set of allen wrenches. I think he has just bolted on an aluminum casing and a stock without seriously altering the gun itself. If that's the case they should work just fine. My biggest concern would be that some fields will frown on the realistic look but it sounds like you could just pull off the extra casing for the day and still have a functional and more conventional paintball gun. If you can afford the prices go for it and let us know how they are!