PDA

View Full Version : jax "worr"iors huh?

TrevorSkoal
01-28-2002, 08:49 PM
What a joke! I just read about the "change" on warpig, and all I can say is that I hope I have a new sfl emag in my hand and a little luck for getting a game against them in the prelims at the LA Open.

Johnny Mo

lonsch
01-28-2002, 10:34 PM
what team do you play on?

FaSSt
01-28-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by vf-xx
Um, I may be wrong but this ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1800979605) add sure looks like one of the jax warriors selling his mag.

Not that it matters in any way, but he is also selling a Cocker and a Bushmaster. So what's wrong with that?

Paintchucker
01-28-2002, 11:39 PM
Is this Jax Warrior also selling his "TEAM AFTERSHOCK" Jersey? LOOK at the picture, Read the Ebay AD all the way, "...as well as for AFTERSHOCK in the 2000 NPPL Series..." Now, Players change teams as often if not more than Teams change Sponsers. He either kept the gun after he left Jax Warriors and played with the gun two seasons ago on Aftershock, or had the gun before he left Aftershock to join the Warriors. And that was all before he sold the gun to RicoPaintball...

What is all this animosity towards these guys? You guys act like your girlfriend dumped you and is sleeping with your brother or something...

When it really comes down to it, Communication and TeamWork are far more important than the specific gun you shoot. Check out what the 4th place team at the World Cup shot if you doubt me(not meant as a slam on spyders!) These guys made a business decision that they felt was in the best interest of the team. Quit trying to make it personal, cause to be perfectly honest, it is really none of your business at all... You look like a bunch of sore losers, but you had nothing invested in the relationship! That is between Tom, Bud and the Warriors.

gibby
01-29-2002, 12:36 AM
I agree...as cool as it could have been to see them continue with AGD, it was their decision to move on. Be thankful they made it thus far representing AGD and playing with the Automags. I wish them all the best of luck and hopefully, this can open up new opportunities for new players to step up and represent AGD.

gibby
01-29-2002, 01:00 AM
I agree...as cool as it could have been to see them continue with AGD, it was their decision to move on. Be thankful they made it thus far representing AGD and playing with the Automags. I wish them all the best of luck and hopefully, this can open up new opportunities for new players to step up and represent AGD.

billmi
01-29-2002, 01:28 PM
The Jersey in the E-Bay ad is a Kenny Clamper jersey.

Kenny used to play for Jax Warriors, but went to Aftershock a year or so ago. At present, he attends college in Colorado, and is playing for Aftershock.

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

mattyfatty182
01-29-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by billmi
The Jersey in the E-Bay ad is a Kenny Clamper jersey.

Kenny used to play for Jax Warriors, but went to Aftershock a year or so ago. At present, he attends college in Colorado, and is playing for Aftershock.

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

What college? CU? CSU?

PaInTbALL zAcH
01-29-2002, 07:54 PM
rico fernandez is selling the stuff. he isa pro that lives by me that i hang out with. he plays with the warriors a lot. Manny should know him. also my friend tim reffed mardi gras with the wariors if you guys saw him. He just made it on their team . He is only a junior in HS too

HyperSnyper
01-30-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Paintchucker
What is all this animosity towards these guys? You guys act like your girlfriend dumped you and is sleeping with your brother or something...

Quit trying to make it personal, cause to be perfectly honest, it is really none of your business at all... You look like a bunch of sore losers, but you had nothing invested in the relationship! That is between Tom, Bud and the Warriors.

I agree with Chucker, dont look down on the "Worr"iors just because they swapped sponsors. I understand that their captain is very close friends with TK, and it must really hurt for them for them to come to this, so dont be flaming them making it worse.

As for me there is no animosity for the Warriors for their new ventures. I am angry at members on PBNation and PBCity who believe that the Warriors downfall was their use of AGD guns.

There are people that believe that now that they are sponsored by WGP and will be shooting Cockers, that they will place better in the ranks. As for these closed minded people, it wont matter, I understand that the Warriors did compete with their own guns consisting of Angels and Cockers and it didnt make much of a difference.

In conclusion, dont look down on them, this is the only way for them to get the funding they need to compete.

Would you look down at a person who needs to sell his Mag because they have a baby on the way?

Didnt think so...

-Hyper

P.S. (Doesnt matter anyway, Im a Lanche fan =)

Nitroduck
01-30-2002, 02:08 PM
Its sad people get all whiney about Jax moving to Cockers.

Think about this......(all done in 2001 early 2k2 season)
'Dogs changed to Cockers
GZ changed to Angels
Strange changed to Evo Cockers
OC changed to (or is changing) to Timmies
Static changed to Xcals
Image switched to Matrixes, as well as most of Trauma
Jax switched to Cockers

Sooner or later, every team has switched guns..Jax was just one of the teams that held out the longest.

toymyster
01-30-2002, 03:17 PM
Teams change sponsors all the time!!! Just look at auto racing!!! I fail to see why is this such a big deal!!!

OldSchoolMag
01-30-2002, 04:14 PM
One guy posts one way...

a dozen the other.

Come on, I'm not agreeing either way, but if one person says that people should be more accepting of changes, it's done.

OSM

Jax-Warriors
01-30-2002, 04:35 PM
First of all.....That is not a Warrior team gun on E-bay
We never had black guns. All of those guns are Rico's personal guns.

I appreciate all the people who are not making a big deal out of the cocker thing. Me and Tom have been and continue to be really good friends.

Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for all of the support that has been given over the years.
Thanks
PGP

PaInTbALL zAcH
01-30-2002, 09:14 PM
hey pgp. do you no tim. he said he reffed with you at mardi gras. hes just a friend of mine

Jax-Warriors
01-31-2002, 09:21 AM
YEa tim help us ref in Mardi Gras
HE also came down and played with Fusion Against us in a 2 day practice.

Toxic Dave
01-31-2002, 10:38 AM
Nitroduck,

GZ black and gold are using Intimidators now, not angels, GZ Silver are shooting toxic Impulses.

Image doesn't exist anymore. SC Ironmen, dye allstars, whatever you want to call them are shooting Matri now too though.

You were pretty close though.

dave/ toxic/ gzs

justinellery
01-31-2002, 03:13 PM
I don't mind a bit, that is not one of the guns but I will probably be buying one.:D