PDA

View Full Version : reverse sliding craddle?

ezcreation
02-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Ok I have a slidding rail on the bottom of the grip of my EGomag but I want to put a direct mount so I am looking for a "reverse" slide rail I guess?
Rail would slide and attach to the grip and I could direct mount straight to it.

Anyone has an idea where to find it?

shives007
02-09-2009, 10:41 PM
I think I am understanding you correctly. I had a few of these made for me. I don't believe they are out there in the wild so to speak.

Shives

MANN
02-09-2009, 11:01 PM
why not just drill and tap holes in the bottom of your frame tot allow a direct mount?

one_quick_ta
02-09-2009, 11:34 PM
if im not mistaken the holes are pre tapped in the bottom of the ego frame (def on 06). what you do is just cut/mill the direct mount off and you can put whatever you want or just get longer screws and attach the direct mount against the bottom of the existing slide.

Reason i know this is because a guy we play with did a head first dive/slide into lay down can. The barrel dug in and the gun hit him in the neck right between where the tank meets the grip. the force ripped the bottomline off of the grip and the resulting piece of metal gave him an 8 in gash up the side of his neck he got a ton of stiches but could have been WAY worse!

ezcreation
02-09-2009, 11:48 PM
Thanks guys

There are holes are the bottom, I was just trying to make it as slim as possible. I might just trim the bottom to make it direct mount.