PDA

View Full Version : Minimag proves itself.....again

shadowmaker
02-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Well, this weekend was my 2nd time playing in over 10 yrs. Just like the first time, I got the "what is that?" blah blah blah. All i heard all week was tippman, tippman and tippman. By the end of the day I had mulitple kills and gained alot of respect. And several wanted to know where to get a gun like mine. :headbang: With the Boa barrel its quiet and they couldnt tell where I was. I put 4 paintballs, one in the lens and 3 in the mouth area of one guys mask. :dance: He came over and said "what the heck is that? I got to have one".

Going out again this weekend. Introducing my kids to it this time.

Konigballer
02-10-2009, 09:07 PM
represent fellow minimagger! :shooting:

68calsportz
02-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Good job gunnin those fools down. :shooting: Ive been using my minimag for fifteen years. It truly is sad to see what the sport of paintball has turned into. Especially when 90 percent of the people dont no what a mag is.

tweter
02-10-2009, 09:56 PM
:rofl: Thats AWESOME!!! I recently took my classic RT out (couldnt get it to work though) and all the kids wanted to know what it was, and what is the hard ss line for, and who makes it.. I plan on going back this weekend and teaching them a lesson in knowing your roots :shooting: :shooting:

Dawg047
02-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Yeah, represent.

Kid: "What kind of marker is that? Does the shiny piece in the back hold batteries? Why does the hose go in like that? How many BPS does it shoot"

Me: "Kid, it is your worse nightmare."

Mags POWN! TK is GOD! :shooting:

Dend78
02-11-2009, 03:48 PM
:shooting: smoke em if ya got em!!

Used Minimag - 100 bucks
Paintballs and air - 45 bucks

seeing a Tippmann fan boy dripping with paint asking where he can get one of those

PRICELESS!!!!!!

Turtlehumper2000
02-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Yeah, represent.

Kid: "What kind of marker is that? Does the shiny piece in the back hold batteries? Why does the hose go in like that? How many BPS does it shoot"

Me: "Kid, it is your worse nightmare."

Mags POWN! TK is GOD! :shooting:
My favorite is "how do you turn it on". They cant seem to figure out why a mech marker spews balls faster than their egos. And i just got my mag pump so time to introduce the kids at the feild to it this weekend.