PDA

View Full Version : black bumper for pump

MOSSYGHILLIEDSNIPER
02-11-2009, 03:45 PM
where do i get one?

dark blade
02-12-2009, 11:31 AM
unfortunately... i do not know of any more being sold anywhere... what you CAN do though is cut down a blue bumper and use that.

and if you use an xvalve you can cut down the clear bumper you use on one of those... i think... correct me someone if i am wrong

but you can cut down the blue bumper for a classic valve for sure

athomas
02-12-2009, 06:07 PM
The blue ones last longer. If you are using an x-valve in a pump, I would still use the blue one.

Muzikman
02-12-2009, 06:29 PM
The only problem I ever had with using the blue bumpers with the pump mag was that it's thicker than the black bumper that use to come with the kits. Because of this, some times the you would have issues cocking the bolt (especially when trying to do it quickly) because it would not want to go back far enough for the sear to catch.

athomas
02-12-2009, 06:58 PM
The only problem I ever had with using the blue bumpers with the pump mag was that it's thicker than the black bumper that use to come with the kits. :( I always thought they were the same thickness.

PumpMag
02-13-2009, 12:01 AM
Never had problems with the blue bumpers on my Automag Pumps using Level 7 bolts. Just cut it to fit inside the wave spring.