PDA

View Full Version : My Craigslist Find

xero28
02-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Hey all, I know we love our Mags here, and I will always stick by mine, but I just had to post this up. I was perusing my local Craigslist and came across this yesterday.

http://images.craigslist.org/3m63ob3pa11812a13791if2e928f9ac71169c.jpg

The guy selling it said that he sold a few years back for around $500. The guy he sold it to contacted him a month later and said that it was broken and he was canceling the deal, so he sent it back. It's just been sitting in this guys garage for a few years now. I recently bought another beater cocker that needs some work, so I figured if anything I could salvage some parts. So I call him up yesterday and went by to pick it today. It's in really good shape, better than the other one I bought. It looks like the only thing wrong is the ram snapped off in the pump arm and the front block is disassembled, although I haven't aired it up yet, so we'll see. But here's pretty much everything it came with:

- 98 RF Cocker (obviously)
- LPC (low pressure chamber)
- ANS Gen-X 2 HPR
- 2 LPRs, one stock, one adjustable
- Chrome 15* ASA
- Lapco Cocker to Spyder barrel adapter
- Spyder threaded Dye barrel
- No name barrel
- ACI Sub-zero what I think is an expansion chamber, though it could be an HPR, probably not though
- Stock HPR
- 2 CO2 tanks
- Benchmark drop/on-off
- VL2000 Loader, battery in it and still works
- Beat up but usable shroud
- Original owner's manual
- Double trigger shoe
- Original single trigger shoe
- What I see as a brand new JT mask with 2 sets of thermal lenses, one set being mirrored, no scratches whatsoever
- A bunch of springs, fittings, spare parts, oil, bolt, etc, etc.
- Oh yeah, the extra bolt there, it an AKA Lightning, still in it's original tube.

"How much did you pay for it," you ask...

35 FREAKING DOLLARS!!!

I'm pretty stoked about, if anything just finding a sweet deal. I'm very new to cockers, but I'm pretty sure all of this is worth a bit more than $35. I checked out the AKA bolts, $60 by themselves! I can't wait to get this thing going, just to be able to drop guys and tell them it was with a $35 gun! Now to learn how to work on Cockers... :tard:

Dend78
02-12-2009, 05:00 PM
nice nothing like it love finds like that, thats like knightnight4u found that xmag for 150.00 lucky sheet heads hahahah

congrats on a steal, now part it and get a mag :rofl:

:cheers:

Smoothice
02-12-2009, 05:07 PM
save yourself the hassle and just throw a pump kit on there.

You will thank me later ;)

xero28
02-12-2009, 05:13 PM
save yourself the hassle and just throw a pump kit on there.

You will thank me later ;)

Thinking about doing just that.

SSP REAPER
02-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Give ya $15 for the Revvy :bounce:

spectre184
02-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Nice find.

I need to add craiglist as another website I troll everyday :ninja: