PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Players??

SAMURAI "PREDATOR"
02-14-2009, 10:06 PM
Are there any fellwo Mo players out there? the team would liek to get together at a local field and play or maybe even over at a friends place and have some peopel over for some good ol backyard paintball. Sound off, we d love to see whos all out there, or vist the site.
www.samuraiscenariopaintball.com check us out we love to play,a dn are always looking for new and older playesr alike to play with. were all about having a good time!

(live and play by the code) SAMURAI PAINTBALL "masters of gun fu"

custar
02-15-2009, 03:42 AM
Are there any fellwo Mo players out there? the team would liek to get together at a local field and play or maybe even over at a friends place and have some peopel over for some good ol backyard paintball. Sound off, we d love to see whos all out there, or vist the site.
www.samuraiscenariopaintball.com check us out we love to play,a dn are always looking for new and older playesr alike to play with. were all about having a good time!

(live and play by the code) SAMURAI PAINTBALL "masters of gun fu"

I am in Norman, OK so I can't help with a pick up game or practice, but I can point you in the direction of a game. Your news page says some of your team members are considering going to OK D-Day. If you haven't chosen a side or unit yet, LMK and I will steer your team to the best fit possible.

custar
Sgt Major, OK D-Day German Army

usagi_tetsu
02-27-2009, 04:19 PM
I live in St Joe and play mostly at Jaegers and DropZone, but I'm thinking really hard about coming out to SmakZone (which I see the STL Samurai are regular participants of) for FireFall Objective in September. Every so often, I'm in STL to visit my sis and brother-in-law, I'll let you know and maybe come out for a day of flinging paint.

SaintScythus
03-10-2009, 09:29 AM
I live in STL part of the time, and Warrensburg the other part of the time. My dad and I are always looking for games since PGP closed.

blackdeath
03-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Im not in STL. But im in south IL. Im sure once I get my stuff back up and running I could have at least 3 willing to go up and play with you guys.

bojangles1983
03-21-2009, 02:30 PM
Hey Sam, please check your inbox. thanks!