PDA

View Full Version : Woah...

Butterfingers
01-28-2002, 11:27 PM
First time taking a cocker apart. Never knew they had so many parts...

Now off to chrome, and clear coat the front and rear blocks, and the body.

hope it works when im done.

Please feel free to post any additional info on how to put this thing back together.

Smokee_2_7
01-29-2002, 05:43 PM
oh boy. . . this could be fun. Here's where I learned all my cocker stuff. I can adequately take one completly apart, put it back together and IT WILL WORK. It will also work reallly good. Lots of people will crack on this guy about his mag articles, but- - Ravi admits it himself. He cant shoot a mag. He can , however, shoot a cocker, and he knows a ton about the guns.

Locate the Autococker infosheet on his website, Read it all. move slowly when your putting your gun back together. It will make sense eventually. Remember, your probably going to have to re-time the gun, too. Dont expect to be able to just throw the parts into the body and *bam* it'll shoot like a dream.

If you have any problems when you get the gun back, or cant figure somthing out, email me and Ill be glad to do what i can

Carl

dorksquad
01-29-2002, 06:09 PM
i also took my new cocker apart. never even fired it yet
guess i just like to mess with things

Tony Arrivo
01-29-2002, 09:43 PM
Ok, this is what I did with mine.
I SOLD THAT PIECE OF CRAP!

laysomepaint
01-29-2002, 09:50 PM
id reccomend www.paintballguru.com for a cocker infosheet, just read through the hype about everything(mainely LP and closed bolt), and you should be alright if you really want to take it apart.