PDA

View Full Version : Canada / UK shipping?

Sundown
02-15-2009, 05:12 PM
Hey there,

Anybody from Canada here that bought a marker from UK?
Any custom problems? or anything else?

Thanks

Chris Nearchos
02-15-2009, 09:33 PM
Hey there,

Anybody from Canada here that bought a marker from UK?
Any custom problems? or anything else?

Thanks

I am from the US but can help with this subject.

I have shipped to every nouk and cranny and havent had a real problem (except 2 lost packages...but no biggie on them luckly). if you ship a complete marker i highly suggest for you to break it down (frame section, body section, and a foregrip section) and to mark the customs form as parts. this will allow for the least amount of problems that one could ever come into with customs.

now, if you are recieving, just sit back and relax. AS LONG as the proper forms were filled out by the shipper/seller, all should be fine. it may take up to a week or two to clear customs, but it will get to you. the extra time in customs actually only happens to my parcels when shipped to canada for what ever reason. everywhere else there isnt much of a delay.

hope that helps. any other questions or concerns, just post them up.

-Chris

***Edit***

btw, if there is any problems with the parcel at customs, what they will do is X-ray it, open it, and double check everything. as long as there isnt a bomb in the parcel, they will tape it back up and notify you (if any which is highly unlikly) of any additional charges or fines. but usually they just continue shipping it to you after opening it.

Sundown
02-15-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks Chris :)

I was thinking about have the marker dissembled before shipping.. great idea :cheers:

Thanks again ;)