PDA

View Full Version : custom automags

fearc7
01-29-2002, 08:29 AM
hey AO, ive been customing my mag the best i can and want some more ideas.

Heres a couple of mine:

the grey bodies can be polished quite easily like the ones offered by agd. you simply take one of those pretty rough sponges and scrub the grey to get it off, then you get a polishing drill bit which is pretty cheap and polish the gun. looks really good.

another thing i did was cut the very tip of my gun at an angle like emags with a metal cutter and snaded appropriately. be sure not to do to much of a slant or you will go farther than the o-ring, which isnt good, but i dont think it would screw up anything if you accidently cut too far.

the rest of the gun is decked out in black except the hopper which is green.:D lets get some more custom stuff out here and maybe i can get a pic up soon.

tysonmachado
01-29-2002, 08:44 AM
There is a lot of material that can be taken off of the body rail without affecting the performance of your mag. You could also do work on the grip frame or foregrip.

BTAutoMag
01-29-2002, 09:19 AM
send your gun to me with some money and ill see what i cam come up with. just tell me what you want and ill try my best.

fearc7
01-29-2002, 05:15 PM
SO CAN I SEE SOME PICS MAYBE?

BTAutoMag
01-29-2002, 08:24 PM
lol heres my beast mag which is currently in pieces on my floor waiting for its chrome body. and there also should be a sheridan CO2 reg paralel to the body which i added a week after this pic was taken but the front block i made

BTAutoMag
01-29-2002, 08:25 PM
and im so used to hitting the post reply button i always forget to post a pic:D

HoppysMag
01-29-2002, 09:06 PM
Nice gun, love the CO2 tank..... But you gave me an idea on what to do for Manufacturing class project, cant wait till we get some metal~~~~ Make a forward grip Built into the body rail (or what ever the thing thats between the bodytube and trigger frame)

BTAutoMag
01-29-2002, 09:25 PM
if you make something try not to make it look like mine cause i was going for something original.

fearc7
01-30-2002, 08:07 AM
hey hoppysmag, you know you dont have to make that forgrip extender from the body rail, Kapp(kick *** paintball products) sell them in any color you want. you could get one from most stores there like 15 bux.

BTAutoMag
01-30-2002, 11:40 AM
but its so much more fun to make it