PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Mag question...

sasquach
02-21-2009, 01:20 AM
Hey all its been a while since Ive looked at this forum but I have a quick question for your expertise. I own a Tac One but would like an Emag. Can I convert the Tac1 to an Emag, or at least pirate most of my parts from the Tac one rather than buying a whole Emag? And are they even made anymore? I heard somewhere that they are no longer made new. Thanks,

Sasquach

ManInBlack
02-21-2009, 08:53 AM
All you need is a set of Emag lowers to put your Tac 1 body on. Look through the BST section, they usually go for $200-$300.

thegrayghost
02-21-2009, 12:19 PM
All you need is a set of Emag lowers to put your Tac 1 body on. Look through the BST section, they usually go for $200-$300.

buying the lowers is a way better way to go and more cost effective...also Sasquach welcome back to this Forum also....

thegrayghost

sasquach
02-21-2009, 04:13 PM
TGG youre everywhere just like a ghost should be....man I need to shake your hand haha Im going to Skirmish Invasion of Normandy in PA this year. You should come- PM me on the other board about it if you want to hang out there.

thegrayghost
02-21-2009, 07:04 PM
TGG youre everywhere just like a ghost should be....man I need to shake your hand haha Im going to Skirmish Invasion of Normandy in PA this year. You should come- PM me on the other board about it if you want to hang out there.

i might do that, lolololo.........thegrayghost.............

DamianTC
02-21-2009, 08:46 PM
I'll be there, I am also going to the Battle of stalingrad there next month.

MANN
02-22-2009, 12:19 AM
Look through the BST section, they usually go for $200-$300.

good luck finding them that cheap. avg price is 350+-30. If you have extras it usually goes up.

sasquach
02-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Yeah I saw that they run a bit more expensive than that....ugh...Ill trade my turtle. Any takers? ;) Do any of the guys from the Automag forum run around together at IoN? Let me know its usually just me and my best friend who go up every year...