PDA

View Full Version : Tippmann Pro Carbine

Ravenneon
02-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Ok I know we all love our mags...my question is if you guys could pick up a tippmann pro carbine that was new in the box for 100 bucks would you do it... i played with a guy that had one a while back and he was extremely deadly...ever since i wanted to try and find one...let me know ur choice...

Ravenneon
02-21-2009, 03:47 PM
I guess nobody likes tippmann...

Storminnorman
02-21-2009, 03:52 PM
I would and I'm like 30 minutes away from you. I pimped out a carbine once and loved the way it shot. All you need is a good palmers direct or female stabilizer and a decent barrel and the thing will amaze you. Many other do it yourself mods to those guns on the owners forum just look it up procarbine owners group.

mt84
02-21-2009, 03:57 PM
Get It, I own a Tippmann 68 Special and love it.

;)

WingMan13
02-21-2009, 04:24 PM
Tippmann 68 carbine, before the Pro Carbine, is still one of my favorites. A good price for new in the box.

tipp-ed off
02-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Ha...
I used to love my old Carbine. But I have to admit, compared to my mags, it was really just a novelty.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m79/tipp-edoff/RicksCarb1.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m79/tipp-edoff/RicksCarb2.jpg

Konigballer
02-22-2009, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=Ravenneon]i played with a guy that had one a while back and he was extremely deadly...QUOTE]

That had nothing to do with the Pro-carbine ;)

No, seriously. I had one in highschool. I battled it out with mags and cockers, and sometimes won, but I would have rather had the mag. Thats why I finally got one! :ninja:

I have no real nastalgia attached to the my first Tippmann paintball guns, because I always suffered 'mag envy' when I owned them as a kid. Knock yourself out tho'!

gimp
02-22-2009, 09:06 PM
I'll still stick to my Puma, but I'd buy it just because it's fun to play with those older guns. That was a popular gun when I got into paintball. It brings back a lot of memories.