PDA

View Full Version : E-mag Fried Board?

fflamingmoe
02-24-2009, 12:34 AM
When i hold the triger it will not select any modes.Is this an indication of a fried Board?It will light up but when triger is held it won't select.

Ruler_Mark
02-24-2009, 12:59 AM
is your hes set right to begin with? what software version?

fflamingmoe
02-24-2009, 01:03 AM
is your hes set right to begin with? what software version?
I got x-mod Its been shooting fine though.I had the dwell at around 12 to 15 so i can't see it done already.Does the Mod do this though?x-MOD 1.8

p8ntbal4me
02-24-2009, 01:37 AM
When i hold the triger it will not select any modes.Is this an indication of a fried Board?It will light up but when triger is held it won't select.

Sounds like your mode of fire is in "RELS".

My brother changed one of my Micro E-Mags fire mode and for some reason,.. RELS effected the way your menu selection was working with the XMOD software until I figured it out and changed it back.

It never happened again though,.... it was wierd!

~ P8nt

fflamingmoe
02-24-2009, 01:57 AM
Sounds like your mode of fire is in "RELS".

My brother changed one of my Micro E-Mags fire mode and for some reason,.. RELS effected the way your menu selection was working with the XMOD software until I figured it out and changed it back.

It never happened again though,.... it was wierd!

~ P8nt
Hmmmmmmm Well i've had it on Semi though and i know the transister is still working because i here it click so it's picking up.I'll se though if it did reset because that's the only thing i can think of as well.Well i just tried it again and Shot count is reading.triger ACE is showing an indication on the board as well.PR-T is showing count.I just want to know if it's the same as a stock E-mag when you hold the trigger you should still be able to toggle through.I got no jumper on this board ether so.Hey guys i'm new to the software but not E-mags and the HES is telling me it's working in BERST MODE .Is it true you don't need a jumper for X-MOD 1.8?It's clicking twice and i got it on 2nd.

fflamingmoe
02-24-2009, 02:31 AM
I got another question too. My sear and plunger maybe too short because it gets stuck on the Lower internals i can un stick it with my finger and then the plunger and sear slip well.This was done by MOD MY MAG and this gun only went through 900 rounds of paint.I'm thinking the rod is too short but then again i did ask for a light trigger lol.

Ruler_Mark
02-24-2009, 11:24 AM
I got another question too. My sear and plunger maybe too short because it gets stuck on the Lower internals i can un stick it with my finger and then the plunger and sear slip well.This was done by MOD MY MAG and this gun only went through 900 rounds of paint.I'm thinking the rod is too short but then again i did ask for a light trigger lol.

"My sear and plunger maybe too short because it gets stuck on the Lower internals"
Define stuck? being too long would cause something closer to what I think you are describing.

" i can un stick it with my finger and then the plunger and sear slip well."
sear slips?

"I'm thinking the rod is too short but then again i did ask for a light trigger lol."
Which rod is too short?

fflamingmoe
02-24-2009, 12:22 PM
"My sear and plunger maybe too short because it gets stuck on the Lower internals"
Define stuck? being too long would cause something closer to what I think you are describing.

" i can un stick it with my finger and then the plunger and sear slip well."
sear slips?

"I'm thinking the rod is too short but then again i did ask for a light trigger lol."
Which rod is too short?
The sear length.I got to thank you though because it shoots really good gassed up.I'm geting a little bolt stick but i don't want it to be the problem with the sear .I'll add some shims and look into some springs.All in all there has been no leaks what so ever so it might take a little adjustment.And what i mean just to clear things up when i say sear slips.I tilt the gun to 45 degrees the plunger and sear move like they should after i unstick the sear off the internals.The sear should not be hung up on the frame period.But it only does this once in a while.And i know if you try and gass it up when the trigger pin is in you will get leaks.

Chris Nearchos
02-24-2009, 06:33 PM
just wanted to post that i offer a service of full lowers tuning/fixing incase you want to just send it off and have someone else fix it. just hit me if interested. can also upgrade/fix any issue with the lowers.

my dealer thread has any upgrades you might desire in case you are interested.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=238997

-Chris

fflamingmoe
02-24-2009, 10:06 PM
just wanted to post that i offer a service of full lowers tuning/fixing incase you want to just send it off and have someone else fix it. just hit me if interested. can also upgrade/fix any issue with the lowers.

my dealer thread has any upgrades you might desire in case you are interested.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=238997

-Chris
Oh that's ok i know how to tune it .I'm just new to the software thats all.I allready striped the gun again it's just simple adjustments .That's why a bought another MAG to have some fun.This is my brothers gun now though i allready X-moded mine it's just his sets diffrent then mine .My E-mag i can set it with holding the trigger my brothers gun i can't.And i know it will be a simple fix it's just i'm a little picky. :clap: He must have reset it that's the only thing i can see rong and it.It shoots awesome just acts funny with the board settings.I can't see anything rong with how it performs i'm just picky on how the board selects. :rofl:And i know you do good work Chris.And just to let you know my names Chris too :rofl: And how is it going with my charger set up good?

fflamingmoe
02-24-2009, 10:31 PM
I got a question Chris,Do you have anymore of your nice little box thinggys for the X-mod programer anymore they look really nice.

Chris Nearchos
02-25-2009, 07:13 AM
I got a question Chris,Do you have anymore of your nice little box thinggys for the X-mod programer anymore they look really nice.

i dont have any in stock at the moment, but only take me 4 days to get some in if you want to order one.

as for your current order, there is a situation with USPS atm. but if you dont recieve your parcel by saturday let me know and i will have a new one shipped out to you asap. details can be found here if you wanted to read about it: http://www.bigevilonline.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=23000

-Chris

fflamingmoe
02-26-2009, 06:15 AM
That's ok!! No rush on the order i'm sure it will get here. :headbang:I just registerd so i can't look at the boards right now.Why what is rong with USPS?Oh!! ok USPS is really good shipping here and never has there been a problem but sounds like there slacking .