PDA

View Full Version : Low ballin an offering. Plz help m out.

ß.C.
01-29-2002, 01:47 PM
I'm getting nervous when I post my offers around here because I've never shot a mag and I don't realy know it's true value. ould somebody help by telling me whats reasonable? I nervous of making a lowball and even more nervous of mking a offer too high. So for th following what would be a reasonable offer:

Autmag classic with:
barrel under $50
foregrip
aftermarket grip frame
hoses and fittings

minimag with:
stock barrel
barrel uder $50
foregrip
aftermarket grip frame

68 automag(how much different is this form the classic?):
barrel under $50
foregrip
aftermarket grip frame
hoses and fittings

Also if you have the time what is the aveage cost of the following items for an automag new?

foregrip
aftermarket grip frame(not LCD)
hoses and fittings
aftermarket bolt

Thanks a whole bunch!
ß.C.

Bonx0007
01-29-2002, 01:53 PM
all prices depend on condition of marker

1)200-250
2)250-300
3)200-250-no difference
4)you don't want an after market bolt because it is no better than a stock one except for the fact that it wears out faster. Anyway, a brand new mag with all that you describe is between 279-299. these prices are all averages. It is hard to generalize but this is the best I could do. Hope this helps.

cphilip
01-29-2002, 01:58 PM
Check out the bodies and Valves. The one listed as Classic may not be Power Feed. And it would have only one Star as well if it was a "Classic" Valve.

The one listed by you as Automag should be Power Feed (might not anymore) and it may even be the full Automag Valve with three stars on it.

If the later one is a true Automag three star and has powerfeed body and the other one does not that can make a big difference in what they are worth. $100 or more.

ß.C.
01-29-2002, 02:04 PM
ok cool

TheTramp
01-29-2002, 02:29 PM
Plus, you'll want to make sure that if a Mag you are interested in has any aftermarket on/off's or reg. backs that they include the original stock parts as well. I would pay less not more if it had a ANS or titaniam or whatever reg on it. If the two serial numbers on the valve do not match you wont have any waranty regardless of the number of stars.