PDA

View Full Version : new member of the e-mag community!

KamikazePenguin
01-29-2002, 04:01 PM
upon discovering there was more in my checking account than i was originally aware of, i was happy. Upon calling the AGD front desk and discovering that the E-mag conversion program was still in effect I said, literally, "HOLAY POO! E-MAGSNENESS!!J!!!!1!"

And thus, history was made...in the not too distant future i will have a polished, powerfeed left E-mag, in trade for a mag that i never use anymore.

oneshot
01-29-2002, 04:14 PM
welcome to the family

animal
01-29-2002, 04:17 PM
Now all you need is the warp left body to set it all off nicely. Unless of course you're left handed.

KamikazePenguin
01-29-2002, 04:24 PM
yup, southpaw...actually i had my choice of bodies (black/polished, left/right/warp) but i chose p/f hopper left because i not only have the option to run warpfeed (with an extended p/f plug), but, unlike the warp body, i can use a hopper if for some reason i choose to stop running warp in the future.

I'm gonna send my mag off tomorrow hopefully! After that i just wait for my glorious package of packages containing that GOLDEN E-MAG!

animal
01-29-2002, 04:46 PM
Not that I understand why anyone wouldn't run a warp... but whatever floats your boat ;)

Maghappy
01-29-2002, 11:04 PM
i did the same thing with my mag with warp. i had a h/r right body instad of a warp body incase i didnt wanna use warp if it broke or i didnt like the feel. of if it rained etc.

MajorDamage
01-30-2002, 01:03 AM
I used my warpbody with a hopper! I broke an elbow by trying to take it off the gun without undoing the screws...my fault. But it worked! SEE!?

ENDO!

Russ
01-30-2002, 06:00 AM
Congrats!

You won't be dissappointed. The E-Mag is a truely awesome gun. And the trigger....:cool:

oneshot
01-30-2002, 09:17 AM
I noticed on my freinds warp body emag, that if you put an elbow on it , makes the gun a verticle feed preatty much, it centers the hopper nicely:D

PaInTbALL zAcH
01-30-2002, 02:29 PM
majordamage: i thought i saw your gun on ebay. was it yours?