PDA

View Full Version : Props where they are due...

xero28
03-03-2009, 06:32 PM
I just had to post up. Yesterday morning I ordered 4 cases of ProBall from a-1paintball.com. I just got a call from my wife that the shipment arrived about 20 minutes ago. Now, I know it's not all that amazing that things can be shipped quickly, but considering they don't charge for shipping, I would like to compliment them on their fast service. All they charge is a flat $4 handling fee for EVERYTHING, whether it's a single o-ring (which would be kind of a dumb order I guess), or 4 cases of paint. This is the second time I've ordered from them, and the second time I got the order the next day. I will definitely be ordering from them again. The last time I bought paint from them one of the brands I ordered was sold out, but instead of saying "Sorry, it's sold out, you'll have to order a more expensive kind", they upgraded me to the next best paint which was a bit more expensive. I'm guessing I'm fairly close to their warehouse. From what I understand they are based in NY, but are able to ship from various locations across the country.

I like to make sure people know about good service, and I just wanted to put it out there that these guys, at least for me with my paint, have been quite good and I'm very impressed.

-X

BigEvil
03-03-2009, 07:15 PM
Great to hear. Let us know how that paint works out for you. :dance:

xero28
03-03-2009, 10:27 PM
Great to hear. Let us know how that paint works out for you. :dance:

Will do. I got home and there was 77 lbs of paintballs in my living room. My 105 lb wife was never going to be able to move it. :D

trevorjk
03-04-2009, 11:41 AM
i guess ill get this out of the way...

pics of wife or shes not real :p :cheers:

xero28
03-04-2009, 12:36 PM
i guess ill get this out of the way...

pics of wife or shes not real :p :cheers:

Well, she is about 4'-11" (and maybe 110 ;) ) and I think she might kill me if I showed her off to all you horndogs. I saw what you all were doing with Tracy in the new MicroMag thread!

Storminnorman
03-04-2009, 01:49 PM
defiantly a good idea not to post pics. Trevor is a slime ball who will save them and blow them up for his own personal use. :rofl:

punkncat
03-04-2009, 02:33 PM
I have to admit, being involved in the business on a level where I get price perks for a long time....I have really lost touch with what people are paying for paint nowdays.

Looking at those prices, it makes me wonder why I am not offering paint sales online to people. Even with added shipping costs I could still WELL more than beat all those.

More on track, that is excellent turnaround. Nothing wrong with getting your goods the next day. Years ago I used to buy a great deal of my paint in bulk from Action Village. I was pleasantly suprized at how quickly we got it, and how good it looked and performed. The whole time we only had one issue with getting some paint that had apparently been accidentaly sent down the Sampsonite Gorilla's loading area.