PDA

View Full Version : minimag or classic mag?

TeAmArMyRaNgErS
01-29-2002, 05:46 PM
i know they are both very similar, just the minimag comes with more parts, but does the minimag look too small? can someone post their minimag with a barrel and foregrip on it so i can see if i think it looks to compact for my likings? thanks

Autotrigger
01-29-2002, 06:30 PM
The minimag is actually larger then the classic mag! The main body is longer where the vents are, but it came with short barrel! The two guns are the same other than the main body and the markings on the valve. Yes the minimag comes ready to use out of the box, just add air and paint. Personally I think the minimag is better looking, but this just my personal opinion. If you shoot right handed you'll want to get a hooper left gun! Good luck with your decission.

TeAmArMyRaNgErS
01-29-2002, 06:43 PM
can someone post a pic of their minimag with foregrip and barrel on it?

[NA]WARLORD
01-30-2002, 05:42 PM
Try this thread, there should be more than enough examples here;
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5895

ß.C.
01-30-2002, 06:09 PM
Just wondering. Doesn't th choice or right/left hopper depend o your dominent eye? I mean I can shoot pretty we'll with either hand but I can't concentrate using my left eye.

bushjumper
01-30-2002, 11:26 PM
If you shoot right handed you'll want to get a hooper left gun!

Why do you suggest this? :confused: I shoot right handed, and my mini is hopper right. I didn't choose this, it's what came when I received the gun. I've shot a friends hopper left gun and It really doesnt seem to make any difference. One fact is that if you have a hopper right gun and are right handed, it's easier to mount a warp feed.

BJ