PDA

View Full Version : Reliability of pneumag

Spencer
03-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Im getting a paintball marker for an upcoming senario... And its going to be one of my favorite markers..

Phantom
Automag
Autococker

I found a decent deal on a pneumag and always wanted to do that to mine, but at this rate Im really just looking for reliability...

I know how they work but I have never owned or shot one so can you guys tell me if there is anything that goes bad every so often on these mods.

rawbutter
03-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Im getting a paintball marker for an upcoming senario... And its going to be one of my favorite markers..

Phantom
Automag
Autococker

I found a decent deal on a pneumag and always wanted to do that to mine, but at this rate Im really just looking for reliability...

I know how they work but I have never owned or shot one so can you guys tell me if there is anything that goes bad every so often on these mods.

I've had my x-valved pneumag for over a year... and I've never had a single issue with it. I can't speak for the others.

chafnerjr
03-06-2009, 09:16 AM
I agree... I can't talk to the quality of the pneu install on the one you are looking at but there's not too much that can go wrong. Not much tuning to do other then mucking with the LPR to get the trigger response you like (not to be confused with RT, I'm talking about pressure). My pneu mag is my only mag... I don't even have a backup marker any more. :cheers: