PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Max Flow connections

Pyro0231
01-29-2002, 05:55 PM
ive been using a screw in tank my whole paintball career, and im oblivious ot the others, im ordering a max flow nitro tank, but i dont know what i need to hook it up to my gun, it includes the drop forward, but im confused about how i actually get the air from the tank to the gun, do i need a macroline hoses or something?...wow i feel dumb (imbarrased)

virus
01-29-2002, 06:46 PM
well if you have a bottomline setup right now your just about there.... if anything you may just need a longer hose (cannonablizing is a good thing) and maybe a new elbow....

2000Sabre
01-29-2002, 07:45 PM
Don't feel embarrassed about asking a question. I've had similar experiences with my new gear and the best thing to do when your not sure is ask. I recently bought a Max Flow 68 CI 4500 system for my SFL. One thing you may have to do is swap the position of the output gauge and the air supply nipple. It all depends where and how you want to run your air hose. Because the air supply on the SFL is on the right side of the valve I had to swap the guage and nipple. It's easy to do and remember to use teflon tape when you put them back on if you have to switch sides. LOL