PDA

View Full Version : New Tac-1 always Rapid Firing

airwolf19
03-07-2009, 01:39 AM
I just recieved a new tac-1 and in trying to tune the RT I can not get the gun to stop rapid firing. I can take all the shims out of the level 10 and the ULE and it will still rapid fire. No matter what configuration I have the shims in, the gun will still rapid fire. If anyone can tell me what I need to do to remedy the problem that would be great!

flyingpootang
03-07-2009, 07:17 AM
The L10 doesn't having anything to do with it. Did you check if your sear is worn or is your trigger rod out of adjustment?

rexydog
03-07-2009, 08:02 AM
When I got my new Tac-One it had the same problem.

If you unscrew the regulator from the x-valve and then take the little o-ring from the regulator seat holder ( that is around the reg valve pin assembly) and place that o-ring back into the groove on the regulator. Screw it all back together and try it.

That fixed mine but every time i degassed my gun i had to move that o-ring back to the regulator, eventually after taking that pin assembly out and cleaning/reinstalling all the o rings in that area i stopped having that problem... but it may have just been after some wear in. Sorry for the bad descriptions I can't find my cd that came with my gun, but I think i got it right from the parts list. :(