PDA

View Full Version : air leek down the barrel

kyle n
03-08-2009, 06:15 PM
hey guys, i have a tac one with a x valve, and i took it out this weekend to go play a scenario game. once i aired up my tank and put it on my marker, it started leeking, so i oiled it and i still had the same problem. When ever i hold down the trigger, it does not leeki. Also every 4th or 5th ball just rolls out the barrel when ever i start shooting fast. im not sure what the problem is, and i would really appreacheate the help if you know what the problem, and how to fix it.

secretweaponevan
03-08-2009, 06:23 PM
hey guys, i have a tac one with a x valve, and i took it out this weekend to go play a scenario game. once i aired up my tank and put it on my marker, it started leeking, so i oiled it and i still had the same problem. When ever i hold down the trigger, it does not leeki. Also every 4th or 5th ball just rolls out the barrel when ever i start shooting fast. im not sure what the problem is, and i would really appreacheate the help if you know what the problem, and how to fix it.

Make sure your rail bushing is in the frame.
Remove all lvl 10 shims.
If leak continues, move to a smaller carrier.

athomas
03-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Definately remove the shims from the level 10 setup. Then check for leaking. If you are getting balls rolling out of the barrel (or chuffs) at high rates of fire, then you could be getting bolt stick. You may need to go to a larger carrier size. Too many shims may have caused a leak that originally made you use a carrier that was too tight for your setup.