PDA

View Full Version : Business Update

Chris Nearchos
03-09-2009, 02:51 PM
just for all the people that dont really look at my dealer page, I though i would post it here also so the word can get around a bit faster. (if it is a problem with the mods, just remove the thread).

I am just giving a week notice that next week i will be temporary closing my doors for about 4-5 weeks as i do the hard thinking work of designing 23 different boards for the X-mod project and cracking out 120 E/X-Mag boards for P8nt.

I am not running away or anything. I will still be around if there is any questions. I am just using all the time i use to produce items (which isnt much) to now design/start making all the new X-mod boards for the 23 different marker boards i have in right now. as most of you know, i am a 4th year Aerospace Engineering student, so most of my time is going into that since that is a job and ahalf.

But all that have their orders orderd and in contact with me, dont worry, i will finish your orders.

I will be selling the new ACE's for the PTP body though when they are ready (bodies). so don't need to worry there as i already have them ready to go.

So if you need/desire any of my special goodies, you have till 03/21/09 to place the order before i temporarly go closed for 4-5 weeks.

Finally, if you wish to make an "emergency" order during that time though, it will be an additional $20 on top of final total.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is extreamly needed in order to get all the new boards done up for X-mod.

Thanks for your time,
-Chris

Sumthinwicked
03-09-2009, 02:55 PM
side note pm 4 u

Chris Nearchos
03-09-2009, 03:02 PM
side note pm 4 u

Got it and replied back.

-Chris

Temo Vryce
03-09-2009, 10:37 PM
I don't believe that we have ever done business Chris, but after reading this notification to present and future customers I know that if we ever do business I should be dealing with a stand up guy. Props to you for stepping up ahead of the game and being honest with people here.

zondo
03-10-2009, 12:26 AM
I am just giving a week notice that next week i will be temporary closing my doors for about 4-5 weeks as i do the hard thinking work of designing 23 different boards for the X-mod project and cracking out 120 E/X-Mag boards for P8nt.

About time ;)

Good luck, Chris!

flyingpootang
03-10-2009, 03:11 AM
It'll be wort the wait...

Oddball
03-12-2009, 09:33 AM
Nvm, reread the thread.