PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

SSP-SheiK
03-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Will E-mag lowers fit a winless tac rail?

thanks in advance

DevilMan
03-11-2009, 12:35 PM
They SHOULD. I say that because I'm not sure what the length of the Tac rail is or if there are any cuts.

Basically the only issues you have are Emag lowers go on RT or EMAG length rails. Or they go on AM/MM rails but stick out over the front because they are longer than the rail.

The main thing to worry about is placing FRAMES/GRIPS that HAVE WINGS onto rails that are flat bottomed like the RT/EMAG rails. Then you have an issue. Originally (CF Frames) are wingless so they fit on any rail. Only when the frames started growing wings did you run into an issue.

I hope this helps, I know it's not a straight out answer, but I believe a Tac rail is RT length and flat bottomed. So you should be fine.

DM

Dend78
03-11-2009, 01:30 PM
yeah it will fit no problem, but like DM said above which Tac rail? if its the one thats AM/MM rail length it will be short on the lowers it will still function but the top of the battery pack and power wire will be exposed

SSP-SheiK
03-11-2009, 06:11 PM
im trying to rice out a project and i wanted to get a wingless tac rail with a wl ule... then it would have lowers. i know for a fact they would stick out in fron i just wanted to make sure it didnt pose a problem