PDA

View Full Version : Paint storage

HoppysMag
01-29-2002, 07:59 PM
Ok i need info on the best way to store paint for long and short periods of time. Cause i opend my case and found i had lost a full bag of 500 due to a couple breaking. Whats the best temp, packing, time to sit and rotate. I live in Western Massachusets, just so you know, incase you need info on weather and winter typs.Um and there in the case on the floor of my room, 700 rounds of PMI 500 of RPS black green swirl. the second bag of RPS 500 black/green swirl, is the bag that broke. Iv read all the stuff tom said about humidity and such but i dont have the resours or time to do the salt thing. Some one help. Thanx in advance

--------------------------HOPPY-----------------------------

ElementEclipse
01-29-2002, 08:38 PM
what i would recomend, is get a little playmate cooler, and store it in there if the bag is open, throw a few tissues in there and maybe if there is room, an open container of salt like you said.

HoppysMag
01-29-2002, 08:42 PM
i was think bout that but mabey with some of those little Sicon(SP) things you get with shoes, and stuff you know the "Do not Eat" things would those work?

What about non open bags???

SoupRman
01-29-2002, 09:10 PM
put them in your tubes. its an airtight seal. try to keep it under shade maybe in a closet at around 70 degrees. turn them every week or so.