PDA

View Full Version : DevilSpawned from IL ??? anybody?

Sundown
03-14-2009, 10:43 AM
Hey there,

Anybody know him?

I bought an X-mag from DevilSpawned in late December. He shipped the X-mag alone without the left breech, X-mod programmer and Lvl10 stuff (which was part of the sale and why I bought the X-Mag).
Shipping the X-mag alone was ok because he told me he was doing it and shipping the rest of the stuff after he got it from his storage place.
But he never did ship the left breech, X-mod programmer and Lvl10 stuff. And it has been over 3 month now.

I called his cell phone, e-mailed him and pm'ed him over 20 times and I never got an answer.
I know he does not visit this forum anymore as last time he did he just pm'ed me some info that he was going to his storage place on the weekend.

Anybody know this guy? or am I pretty much left out to dry here.

Thanks

Smoothice
03-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Hopefully you are not left out to dry...

But if so at least you got the rest of the marker.

Is his cell phone still the right number?

Good luck!

Chris Nearchos
03-14-2009, 11:25 AM
do you still have his mailing address of the xmag shipping box? or somewhere on file? if so, pm me and i will enlighten you on a how to.

-Chris

jade_monkey07
03-14-2009, 12:38 PM
why do people have to be turds when it comes to stuff like this? Hope it all comes through for ya sundown. make sure shes in working order when im back in town in may!

Sundown
03-14-2009, 12:38 PM
do you still have his mailing address of the xmag shipping box? or somewhere on file? if so, pm me and i will enlighten you on a how to.

-Chris

Pm'd you.

Smoothice: It seems to be his cell phone because the voice mail is in his name. He just never called back when I left him about 5 messages :)

Sundown
03-14-2009, 12:39 PM
make sure shes in working order when im back in town in may!

For sure bud, I shot it last weekend for fun and it was awesome :)

What weekend of May are you here? I think pvchook (aka Hook now) told me but I forgot.

GRimm
03-15-2009, 03:09 AM
Sorry to here about that sundown, I hope you can get a hold of him. Other then that i cant wait to here how your first game goes with her :clap:

Sundown
03-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Sorry to here about that sundown, I hope you can get a hold of him. Other then that i cant wait to here how your first game goes with her :clap:

Thanks man :)

Yeah I am looking forward to it myself. Probably in a month or so when outside fields re-open :)

I think you were looking for an e-mag if I am not mistaken, any luck?

kevdupuis
03-15-2009, 09:09 AM
I hope you get the rest of the pieces.
Does this mean that I might need to get myself a E/X-mag just to play if I make it up to PaintStorm this year? ;) :D

Sundown
03-15-2009, 09:27 AM
I hope you get the rest of the pieces.
Does this mean that I might need to get myself a E/X-mag just to play if I make it up to PaintStorm this year? ;) :D

haha for sure :)
I think there is only 2 people going to the paintstorm field that has an X (Mike from the store and I) and Mike from the store does not play that often I think :)

Kev, I'll let you try out my X-mag if you want to. :)

kevdupuis
03-15-2009, 10:52 AM
haha for sure :)
I think there is only 2 people going to the paintstorm field that has an X (Mike from the store and I) and Mike from the store does not play that often I think :)

Kev, I'll let you try out my X-mag if you want to. :)

Thanks, I'll have to check it out once I get a chance.
The reason I mentioned getting an E or X is because I'm starting to feel left out, even my wife and son have X-mags and I still shoot mech.
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa125/kevdupuis/Picture007.jpg

Sundown
03-15-2009, 11:20 AM
oh very nice X-mags :)

I hope they let you play with them a bit :)

Does SHDOW stand for something?

Watcher
03-15-2009, 03:25 PM
:wow:

Those are some sick X's you've got there kev!

Sundown, sorry to hear about the pieces missing. Hopefully the guy was just an idiot and forgot or something and has been busy.

If you can't get ahold of him I'm sure there is a way to start a claim...

Beemer
03-15-2009, 03:44 PM
His location is not very far from me.

Do you have an address. PM me any ALL the info you have on him.

GRimm
03-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Thanks man :)

I think you were looking for an e-mag if I am not mistaken, any luck?

I already own one actualy, you might memember it from the pictures I posted on a5og (i'm Greyknight btw ;) )

I was looking/saving for an xmag, but that will have to be put on hold do to other things taking presidence in my life at the moment. I will get one eventualy, im just not sure when that is.

mt84
03-21-2009, 07:19 PM
Come on Sundown I played twice with the X last year, Afew other ppl had a chance to try her out...

:(

Nothing but work to make you folks enjoy the fields and have a good time... U never satisfied Darnnnn...

:rolleyes:

mt84
03-21-2009, 07:22 PM
Kevdupuis U defenetly need to join the X club, we could make a treesome and scare the kid.... :D

warpfeedmod
03-22-2009, 01:15 AM
Where in illinois is he? I could always head over there with some other AOers and retireve your stuff lol

Sundown
03-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Where in illinois is he? I could always head over there with some other AOers and retireve your stuff lol

haha, well he is in the region of Batavia, IL :)

Sundown
03-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Come on Sundown I played twice with the X last year, Afew other ppl had a chance to try her out...

:(

Nothing but work to make you folks enjoy the fields and have a good time... U never satisfied Darnnnn...

:rolleyes:

We are satisfied with your work Mike :)
And I did try out your X... it pretty much made me want to buy one :)

Ravenneon
03-23-2009, 12:06 PM
Batavia is about an hour a way from me...im from Mchenry IL

Dend78
03-23-2009, 12:29 PM
oh no its gonna be another note and a brick on some guys porch hahahahaha