PDA

View Full Version : Hydro Test in NJ

etnie002
03-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is in the right category, so if not could a mod please move it. I tried using the search function because this question must have been asked before, but it won't show me any options. Anyway, after a five year hiatus me and a couple friends are back in paintball and we have 3 tanks that are out of hydro. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to go to get the tanks tested and what it's gonna cost. They are only Pure Energy 68/3ks and I can buy a brand new one for 50 bucks so if it's too much time or cash I won't bother. I asked the kid at the field and he had no idea. Thanks in advance.

BigEvil
03-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is in the right category, so if not could a mod please move it. I tried using the search function because this question must have been asked before, but it won't show me any options. Anyway, after a five year hiatus me and a couple friends are back in paintball and we have 3 tanks that are out of hydro. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to go to get the tanks tested and what it's gonna cost. They are only Pure Energy 68/3ks and I can buy a brand new one for 50 bucks so if it's too much time or cash I won't bother. I asked the kid at the field and he had no idea. Thanks in advance.

Contact Joe at Impact PB in Edison. I think there is a local fire extinguisher company or something near by.